What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

fire!fire!:fire::fire:said Beavis! https://youtu.be/bR4u63gQXU0

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me, I like my tincture in my morning coffee.

9 Likes

Glad to help, any way I can. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s pretty well aged (and almost gone) so it’s pretty potent. Maybe a little too much :scream: :green_heart:

3 Likes

You can always sleep it off. :imp:

2 Likes

Long lost buddy of mine called and said he finaly had some funk for me…i hope to pickup after work n get a picture up…hope its great…i threw the bag of shwagg in the garbage…it sucked…

1 Like

No use? Maybe kief or tincture, brownies??

1 Like

No use at all…was just a 8th when i got it…and it goes down in history as worst ive come across…cant enjoy the sweet without the sour though! :laughing:

2 Likes

At least put it in a compost pile, lol.

1 Like

I got to get me some of what that cat had, dude!

3 Likes

Double Diesel,
Smells like grapefruit and fuel. Can’t wait to try it… Gonna wait till bedtime though because I’m a lightweight lol.

Best lookin bag i’ve bought in a while.

In case anyone was curious, Paid 240$ for this, and I always give my guy a little extra. His tip tonight was 10$ most times I give him an extra 20$ because he always is good on short notice for me.

11 Likes

You need a macro grow!

99%

1 Like

Bowl of blueberries :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle:

12 Likes

Looks good. Do enjoy!

1 Like

Fuckin sweet @Scissor-Hanz if you get any extra seeds from that let me know

1 Like

11 Likes

It’s pure sensimila, thank God LOL.
But I’m gonna pollinate the nicest one with a kush male and pass out the progeny here on OG. She’s too fluffy, light, and leafy.
I’ll be sure to get you some if interested.

3 Likes

Sweet let me. Know looks like a good bubble hash maker really shiney

2 Likes

stardust

15 Likes

The good stuff finaly :slight_smile:

15 Likes