Girl Scout Cookies Forum Cut S1.
Swisher sweet cigarillo.

Happy Sunday y’all!

Stay hazed
Jake

11 Likes

Got my hands back into the cookie jars!

11 Likes

No finaly just a friend returning the favor back…very good indeed though…im thankfull.

2 Likes

A few grams of wax.

8 Likes

8 Likes

very nice piece. I gotta quit using hand me downs ha ha

1 Like

Love what the trip meter said as i pulled in my driveway last night.

“I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana. Let me show you who the real puff daddy is!”

have a good hump day eve.

12 Likes

17 Likes

Pretty frosty, what is it?

2 Likes

first lil sample of my green crack. it smells quite different from any GC i’ve had before, it’s very fruity - smells strongly of blueberries - followed by a very lemony smell like pine-sol or pledge, tingles the nose… will update with effects

11 Likes

@ReikoX pretty sure it’s clone only gift from LEDseedz called Hippy Slayer… not easy to flower it correctly.

2 Likes

Strawberry Kush

May have to chase this one out.

Feminized, not my normal thing.

9 Likes

I honestly can’t/don’t taste any potency difference between reg and fem buds, both can be shite and great smokes, depends on strains etc…
I have some kaia Kush and c99 , puffing on the c99 right now though, just a taste :point_up:test as it’s drying …:+1: It’s Quite nice along with sum hash mixed in …
Enjoy your Sunday…
Gaz

1 Like

It’s not about the genetics for me. I like to buy quality breeder packs of normal seeds and cross things.

Feminized just isn’t necessary for me as I have the space to grow and consider males.

4 Likes

It’s not about the genetics for me. I like to buy quality breeder packs of normal seeds and cross things.

Feminized just isn’t necessary for me as I have the space to grow and consider males.
[/quote]

:arrow_up: Ah @99PerCent , I see why you run regular i wish i could enjoy your space, are you in a legal State.?

i still pop regular beans but if the strain i want is fem then ( being mostly for persona use ) that means I’m not having to worry about unwanted males. Though I do ‘chuck pollen’ ( lol )now and then too.
Have a good one…
Gaz

1 Like

Yes. It’s probably not accurate of me to say it is not about the genetics though. I mean what you know.

99%

1 Like

The fact you forgot to update us gives us a good idea of the effects lol

2 Likes

Hashis thousand flowers dry manicured

12 Likes

yes that evening i took 1 bong hoot of the green crack and it put me right to bed lmao. i’ve since realized since my tolerance has gotten lower i much prefer smoking joints now. i used to refuse smoking anything but a bong but nowadays it just gets me too stoned. plus joints give me a much better idea of a strains true tastes and effects, especially if it’s my first time smoking in a few days.

in a joint i found the green crack to be fairly uplifting. put a shit eating grin on my face. it’s been a week or so since so i’ll have to smoke another one to give a better account of my experience! better do that today

12 Likes