What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Who’s Green Crack is that? I’m looking for the real clone only for a friend with MS, I would but might be willing to pheno hunt for a sativa dominant plant. Didn’t they rename it to Dream Queen?

hah dream queen, i’ve heard it called cush or green cush in some dispensaries, never heard dream queen though! this one was from canuk seeds, i only popped 1 seed so i’m not sure about phenos or uniformity. it’s one of their ‘elite’ strains, $22 cad per single or $128 for 7 (ripoff) and i’m almost positive canuk just buys bulk seeds from spanish breeders for under $1 so it’s probably the same as HSO or those other bulk seed resellers. overall was disappointed with true norths/canuks seeds and their customer service.

1 Like

Thanks for the review. Xxxxx

ANYONE who wants $128 for 7 seeds is a misguided asshole. Just sayin’.
My opinion only. :astonished:

2 Likes

Home crossing of querkle.

:yum:

10 Likes

I dislike the small 350mah battery.

5 Likes

Vaping on this lemon flavored Headband cartridge my buddy hooked me up with. The citrus flavor plays well with the Headband, the gummy bears were delicious :yum:

10 Likes

Blue Tooth with some cookie crumble hash.

7 Likes

REM lowers yummy!

7 Likes

A bit of some old QWET shatter, loading up some of the Cream Mandarine shortly. Haven’t really been able to indulge in awhile due to having to work emergency situations. Also started a dough up for a pizza tonight for the misses and myself so should be a nice evening, we will see what she brings home for toppings :pizza:.

10 Likes

Jars are empty, still in the 20s at night in the shed, smoking Mexican Swag! Woe is me😂. Poppin beans this weekend (hopefully) lookin’ for a decent bag. Sucks here in Texas!

6 Likes

Keep warm buddy. Spring is just around the corner for Texas!

99%

3 Likes

Yep and then he gets to deal with all the mosquito’s. Ha! Ha!

2 Likes

OK, I won’t retire there.

99%

3 Likes

Oh man I can’t wait for springtime here in Canada, so I can start getting some sun!

6 Likes

Classic. Drinking beer at 6:00 AM.

99%

5 Likes

I smoked Mexican swag for 20+ years. Still have some seeds from “good bags”.

3 Likes

It’s been unusually cold this year. 20s last night and 61 this afternoon. Got a cool lil’ heater for the tent and determined to crank everything up in spite of the temp swings. Onward, through the fog! (Old Austin hippie war cry from the 70’s) thanks @99PerCent!

5 Likes

Sometimes it gets hard to find decent stuff here too…it goes back and forth i guess…heres a funny one…last year i went to texas to strip a pool and reweld its leaks in a fancy hotel being remoldeleld…was there 3 weeks and no connections…well one of the carpet installers was redeyed one day and he hooked me up with a eighth…i went to my hotel room and smoked a half j…it was so strong i got super paranoid i was so stoned thinking the hotel could smell it and call the cops…i flushed it all down the toilet…papers and lighter and herb…was strong texas smoke…stupid me asked for another the following day to bring back here…funny shit

5 Likes

It’s here, but I stay as low profile as I can. Usually have to rely on kids or toothless rednecks with confederate flags on their gate! :drooling_face: Got a couple of wonderful nieces that will hook up old Uncle Tim now and then. Great story @2tokejoke. Was that in Austin by chance? Great herb for great prices in Austin.

2 Likes