What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Was dallas fortworth…what a place…cant remember the hotel name but it was a triangle all the way up.

2 Likes

try out some white widow. have only sampled this one once and it was very fresh at the time. all my jars are getting much nicer as they age and they already smelled pretty good to begin with. i like it!

all rolled up. i usually use fiskers to bust but i used the coffee grinder (braun) this time. this is all the scissor hash i got from the last harvest. each strain kinda had a different color hash. some dark, some goldenish, some more green. haven’t really smoked any of it yet.

cigarette just for scale. i keep a couple around for when i feel like a bong rip but those are few and far between these days.

9 Likes

One of the joys of overgrowing. Future flavors.

99%

5 Likes

you smoke cigarettes in your bongs?
do you load it in the bowl or shove it in the pipe?

Also Smoking Afghani mmm spicy

1 Like

Hope they’re not smoking poppers where you’re from legalcanada! Loll

Older strain, spice of life blue domino. This stuff been around my city since before I started smoking. Believe it’s blueberry x some old Dutch skunk. If any older smokers have any more info about this strain than the limited amount online that would be pretty cool.

Has a piney /sweet /powdery/ blueberry candy / lemon tinge smell. Hard to put my finger on it.

15 Likes

Same stuff my equine friend gifted me again…it is truely superb…i cant quite place the smell…very sweet smell…like cantalope or honeydew…odd…very fresh n soo smooth…bit its a chest expander…and it lives up to my name…2 tokes and im there…having a great time…any more and im couched and just smiley.:blush:

10 Likes

You know a horse who grows weed? :laughing:

5 Likes

Another milestone strain by Breeder Steve! Try and keep it around. A classic!

3 Likes

Puff Puff Pass Wilbur!

5 Likes

Double Glock from Ripper Seeds, superb

11 Likes

Sunset Shebert.
Hello @zem

13 Likes

Hi Yarddog! nice bud, what is it?

1 Like

M.o.b. starting to get her right taste after 20 days curing…

Ds

9 Likes

Traveled up to see @Muleskinner last night. Helped bring down a beautiful Penny Wise.

Finishing off some scissor hash this morning.

99%

10 Likes

Great that you guys get to hang on together…
Back in the days sharing a grow was just a dream (or nightmares, if done…)
Ds

3 Likes

It is always a pleasure to visit his grow.

I consider @Muleskinner to be a Master Grower by all standards, and no less than a true friend.

Lucky indeed.

99%

5 Likes

From earlier today Steep and Deep in the trees. Some ThinkDifferent x DarkDevil wax

9 Likes

The wax i will play with… the snow, not so much. I hope you enjoyed yourself though. :grin:

6 Likes

i think poppers is like an ontario or east coast thing. we call them mole rips, mole if referring to tobacco for a bong. i mix around 50/50 tobacco and weed in a bong but i never roll spliffs, always straight weed for a joint! and i don’t really smoke out of the bong anymore, has lost it’s appeal after almost 2 decades

1 Like

Same to you buddy! Thanks for the help w/ the scissors, let me know if I can return the favor.

Wow, where are you skiing Mr. Sparkle?? Totally jealous…the New England mountains have been cursed with rain and ice this January

3 Likes