What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Reminds me of the bowl burns from those old metal pipes we used in the 90s.

3 Likes

yea but we were not heating them up with butane /propane torches ha ha

1 Like

Jacked Up C99

When @Muleskinner first saw this plant, it was a little behind the others, he suggested I cut it.

The buds smell like bazooka bubble gum when I break them. It is still just getting to the point of dry, but not ready for smoke just yet.

I’ve got this one set up and ready. :tongue:

This plant has been crossed with some older C99 x Romberry pollen I had left. Oh boy.

10 Likes

ak47 x blueberry. Nice clean sort of fruity smoke. (unfortunately bought weed not my own) working on that though

Cola

13 Likes

I like your doobie box man, very classy.

Stay hazed
Jake

2 Likes

one of a kind my dooby box. Laser engraved by me.the admin of the thc talk UK group on Facebook is a mate of mine and wanted to do a bit of merchandising. This was my pitch piece. He’s ordered a few lol.

Ps the box should indicate how hazed I stay bro lol.

Peace :v:

Cola

4 Likes

You know how this goes, lol.

:crescent_moon: :bird:

99%

8 Likes

Jh x c99 got me tasting all kinds of grapefruit and pomegranate without even smoking any. Jealous bro

Cola

3 Likes

Its Jacked Up x C99, and it is fresh. I expect as it starts to age is will get better.

2 Likes

Looked like jh on the jar and I presumed. I should really go to bed 1.30am my time lol. Never heard of jacked up. What’s the parentage bro?

Cola

3 Likes

https://tgagenetics.com/strains/jacked-up

Its gooey.

3 Likes

Looks dank af but I’m guessing she would be a leggy girl. Does she stretch much? Height is something I never considered (or needed to) in a 2m high tent. But im running at 150 this time and my cool tube is pretty chunky. Pot top to light when potted up will be about a metre. So kinda new territory. 2nd run in soil. First ever run was soil. But this is going to be very much a learning curve

Cola

3 Likes

Quartz e-nail? Dope, mines only Ti.:grin:

2 Likes

Good guessing.

Got a pic of her mid way through this post.

Quartz is new to me. Not sure I like it. They look really thin and very breakable. My specialty.

99%

7 Likes

Exactly as I saw it looking in my mind bro. Still looks fire. Looks to be more Cindy present there. (never seen a pretty Cindy but they’ve all smoked well) lol

Cola

3 Likes

AK47 - Cherry Pheno - 5 week cure

14 Likes

Hash plant

a

14 Likes

Why those aren’t arrow heads. They are spear tips. Nice! :yum:

4 Likes

Found one for $12.

Wow, some guys charge a pant load for one of these. Wondering if this a really crappy one. :rolling_eyes:

2 Likes

Ancestral Skunk #1 hash rosin with my Nectar Collector.

11 Likes