What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

I haven’t yet, but I’m going to be collecting pollen to do so, any day now.

4 Likes

11 Likes

You could roll a joint with those long toes! Ha! Ha! (I’m taking up @Uncle_Al slack while he is MIA)

8 Likes

Are we showing great buds or transitioning to foot modeling here ?:rofl:

6 Likes

My smoke of the moment is ChemD x Sunshine Daydream from my last run:

Not exactly a daily smoke… it’s kind of like a low dose of mushrooms :laughing: A weird psychedelic mental clarity paired with some time travel. Smoke itself is a thick, delicious spicy menthol. Sad I didn’t manage to reveg this, but hopefully there’s a keeper in my remaining beans :grin:

18 Likes

Say, can you flash a pic of your jet sieve.

I settled for the power tool variety.

Today…
Cleaning seeds and rolling fatty’s.

Space Candy spilling some beans

12 Likes

@99PerCent Seeds are always nice when intended lol even sometimes when they aren’t. Have about 200 now from the one plant and i still haven’t chopped it yet.

Also trying out these “knock off” ccell carts, they work pretty good for my quick thinned oil. Gonna be trying my hand at making my own distillates but still need to acquire/build some things.

Dark Devil oil/shatter thinned with some PG.

5 Likes

I bought like 100 of the SS & Glass ones, so I’ll be working those for a little while longer. I mostly give those away. Nice to have one around, but I stick close to the buds.

How about a little Sunshine Day Dream, Peace OG.

17 Likes

Last night I needed to get some sleep, so I was brave and loaded up a bowl of my ssh 63 day batch. It’s going on a month cure, very fruity smelling, smoke has a slight citrus tone and smells like incense on the exhale.

My 67 day ssh jars got 62% bodeva packs yesterday, as they were sitting at 45% humidity in jar. These ones have a coffee smell and a very faint citrus/pine smell currently.

4 Likes

Just popped myself a few of these babies. Looks frosty and pretty tasty too

3 Likes

Yeah super frosty , another from Bodhi is Instant Cookies,aka Strange Love, she was a gift.
She was just harvested day 67 but the sample bud will get smoked, OG

17 Likes

Sure looking tasty.

What is your preferred method for sampling this fine product?

4 Likes

Not having a rosin press, I have heard she smokes very well by the dab. Me a Good old fashioned water bong nothing fancy just clean. OG

5 Likes

My little @roux rosin press is a glorious thing for <$100.

2 Likes

99, you were just talking about bluegrass in the other. thread.

OG got the blues! Beautiful buds.

4 Likes

He certainly is putting on his own “pickin session” isn’t he.

:violin: :guitar:

4 Likes

Looks amazing…i double like.:+1:

1 Like

rolled up half gram from each of my strains in to a st patty fatty, gonna go listen to my audiobook outside while i smoke this to myself

11 Likes

Nice one! Me and my wife are listening to Daniele Bolelli recount the Iceman discovery.

http://historyonfirepodcast.com/episodes/?offset=1452330000102

What are you listening to?

2 Likes