What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

I’m burning some of that oil this fine evening. It’s like wooweeee hang on.

7 Likes

Wow… :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Checking out some dried not cured buds of WiFi, French cookies…

Ds

14 Likes

That looks amazing . Lovely …Mechelle :+1::blush::seedling:

1 Like

Told my guy I was sick of stardawg. Needed less of a heavy hitter. So the cunt gives me half oz of amnesia haze haha

11 Likes

Ooooooo amesia haze! :hugs:

This mornings bong

14 Likes

Do you not have much to do today either bro :yum:

2 Likes

I really needed to go to the spot and check things but a friend’s mom died so I told my wife that I would kid sit so she and another lady friend could go attend the wake. The other lady friend is dropping off her 3 girls so I will have a house full. Good news is that I have stairs that go to the roof for private kid free smoking! Roof is flat, many people have smoked many strains on my roof. The height from the back yard to roof level is sufficient enough that copious amounts of dank fire can be smoked and mother’s and children can play below oblivious to the roof.

So yeah, I am going to just chill today.

Got my eye on this, got it yesterday

10 Likes

Natural hemp leaves.

3 Likes

Purple Badlands (Greenpoint seeds) temple Flo x stardawg.

17 Likes

Dam…your grinder is larger than my current stash.:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Hair iron game on point.

stuff Bottom of press with weed kief pocket

add some kief

stuff top with layers of weed balls this is the filter to keep the kief / sand from escaping into the goo.

heat and press under low heat the heat helps overcome gummy threads and helps start the process.

Resultant 1.5 G puck

Sqish that Some gun

Enjoy the artistry and smoke it up and play again. I love the internet and all that contribute.

13 Likes

brunch goo

9 Likes

It’s been a long time, but finally…

Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 11 f4 (1)

8 Likes

Lil bit of chocolope, mild for me but better than nothing. :slight_smile:

What a coincidence I just happen to have smoked some of my LaChocolat however this strain has quite the kick to it @ 14% THC content. It tastes wonderful and smooth as they come it’s not a couch lock I prefer it for watching a good Sci-Fi or Sit Coms. Anyhow I look forward to Sharing many more strains with everyone here some sweet pics of nuggage to be sure eh! :wink:

Later I’ll be having my Nighttime Nug of
Pink Rockstar It’s one of the most tasty strains of Marijuana I’ve ever tried & I’ve tried Many since 1979 believe me. If U look closely at the Nugs you’ll see the THC content is off the hook eh! @ 19% THC this one truly sedates & relaxes even the most stressed of people to a Mellow Yellow Mood in just 2 hauls. :pray: Namaste :pray: Namaste. I wish all a Happy High…

Sincerely: Don.
8 Likes

Front tray…half oz super silver haze
Middle tray…remnants of the q of ammo we grabbed last night.
Spliff…super silver

It’s light building time :wink:

9 Likes

lil 16G goo yummy and affordable.

8 Likes

Juicy Jays blueberry flavored papers.

6 Likes

Space Dust

13 Likes