What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Another unknown sample… Sweet floral smell. Small compact buds.

14 Likes

So here’s another sample I got… My guy never knows what he has… I haven’t seen anything purple in quite a few years myself and these bud, though the pictures don’t do it justice, have the most purple I’ve seen on a bud… It’s almost lavender colored… Looks fake. Lol but yeah, nice refreshing eucalyptus type smell with some type of grapiness in the background (could just be me)

12 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

10 Likes

Smoking on some Lost River Seeds OG today

11 Likes

9 Likes

Always use a large rig :grin::wink:

7 Likes

Chewbacca ha ha cant keep up. 20 OTD for the gram of live resin sauce.

9 Likes

Yesterday I got some R&R

Viva Mexico!! I love it here. One can live free ( not the fake free they sell you north of the border.)You could drink and drive with your kids riding on the tailgate of the truck if you want. I don’t drink but I do let the kids chill in the back of the truck. Starting to teach my 12 year old to drive in the country as well.

12 Likes

Lunch is served.

7 Likes

Black Market shatter. Only because I just ran out of Lime Skunk live budder and GDP wax.

1 Like

I think I know what state you live in, based on your medicine container.

1 Like

Colorado boy here.
prices so low im not sure why I put the time in oh yea I’m pretty good at it…Im my own mind.

3 Likes

If I could get grams of live rosin for $20 I’m not do sure I would grow myself either. :thinking: nahhh… I still would.

4 Likes

Woah, that is some bright dabs. They look incredible!!! Are they harsh? or heavy on the lungs if ya know what I mean lol

not the cream of the crop but it does the job well and at low temps oh so tasty. you can still green out if you hit it hard but not top shelf by any means.

2 Likes

Dude is that a chocolate Philly!?

@argo945 where do u get $20 live resin? Because that looks like sugar wax nowhere near live resin. I live in Colorado too so that’s y I’m wondering

Kosher Kush- Perfect terp profile for a kush. Gassy, earthy, piney, lemons make the bouquet on this one a kid in a kush stores dream. Very relaxing stone but, not too sedating unless u want it to be

Snow cone- Perfect honey lemon terps. Reminds me strongly of a couple batches of Chernobyl I had but, less lime and more in your face lemon. Very welcome like u want to live in the jar. High is cerebral and energetic yet, calming and curing of anxiety. Like sitting back and melting into a lemon drop in all aspects, taste, high, etc

Guptilla Dark Sunrise- very chocolate/gassy I know it has GG in it so very reminiscent of that but, also a kushiness that sits on the end and makes for a nice finisher. Calm and Stoney but, not sedative unless u over indulge and dab a whole half g in a couple dabs or 1

7 Likes

i might be off with my terms i got it at the Stone disp. in Denver my goto store for cheap dabs. they carry all consistencies of wax shatter live resin i don’t really care wtf they call it I have a hard enough time trying to keep up with the crazy name game in growing not even gonna fill my brain with rainbow of bho avail product in this saturated market. The sticker says summit concentrates the packaging gets dumped at the store what a waste of paper/labels 2 lbs of paper for two grams cmon. so i couldn’t tell you the proper name i go to the twenty dollar display case point show my id again give him a jackson and leave. I should probably care

1 Like