What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

King Titans Trident by happy daddy. They make some kick ass dabbers. This one is a bit awkward with the 30mm banger, good for big dabs, not small ones.

2 Likes

amnesia haze from dispensary. meh, but not too bad. makes my homegrown look soooo good. :wink: this time i didn’t wait until my own stuff was completely gone-- ding-ding-ding! someobody’s learning! hehe :confounded: :congratulations:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Smoking on some recently harvested Ghost Train Haze#1 :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Still on that silver Kush. Funny how bad weed tastes alot better when it’s all you have. Still tastes like shit though.

Cheers and happy Sunday OG!

3 Likes

I’m in that same boat! Got a little tiny bit of some Kosher Kush left but, all else I have is some gross Nepali the rec shop chopped way too early and still wet as could be. After a little cure the wet hay has turned to Spicy thyme though so that’s an improvement lol

1 Like

Pretty sure Silver Kush is a Kosher/SSH cross so I guess we kinda are in the same boat. Cheers!

2 Likes

My kosher is saving me right now and is one of my favorite! What happened to your silver to make it bad?

1 Like

12mg of nicotine juice.

1 Like

I grew some GTH#1 out Nice smoke ~

Blueberry Pie

5 Likes

That’s no bare face brother but that’s a big vape ha

1 Like

Personal use stuff…LoL

1 Like

Was a joke bro I understand the struggles don’t panic. I’ve just passed giving a fuck now. All my fuckss ran out lol

@Artisan

It’s okay and potent enough but it’s overdried and undercured and leaves me disappointed :confused:

1 Like

Ya they are sooo drenched in trichomes .

What was your pheno like?

Ahh I feel for u, same thing with this Nepali and they pulled it early 0/3 lol

is that Jason from Friday the 13th for the modern age? Gucci & Vape?

:evergreen_tree: :older_man:

2 Likes

corp over priced sauce.It tastes and smells great! but 60 a gram?

I still feel 2 grams light in the pocket however when at my regular place it’s never more than 35OTD G for “Live bho products” I mostly buy off the 16 dollar bho shatter crumble shelf. I cant say enough about The Stone in Denver. For the price the quality is on par with the big $$$ Corp Disp, however we will call it a wash at 60. Meh…

5 Likes

Dabdabdabdabdabdab…rosinwaxshatterdistilate… sheesh.

Some of us Still like old school hash :smiling_imp:

This is Street Outlaw F2BX1 dry ice hash(110) pressed in a pollen press.
To the gotdamn moon!

Stay hazed stoners,
Jake

13 Likes

Damnnnn, I love me some hash! Just went through 12 grams of scissor hash my brother gave me from his job as a trimmer. Now it’s gone and I miss it, sad day lol

3 Likes