What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

These were a gift from another member…

3 Likes

So if ur following my thread, you know what I’m growing and if u can guess what this nug weighs I will send u 3 seeds of each strain that I’m growing currently. I don’t have a scale on me right now but it was weighed in front of me so I know the weight. Good luck cheers guys

P.s. except for the autos those are staying in my back pocket😉

8 Likes

2 grams -plus some more so it’s 20

1 Like

So ur guess is 2.0? Close but no cigar it’s got to be exact and thanks for that skunk link!

1 Like

Yeah 2 was my guess 2.7 if I can guess again lol and no problem man

1 Like

Im gonna guess it looks like 2.3 grams

2 Likes

Ya it was it was exactly 2.3 :sunglasses:

Hell yes…awsome nugget

1 Like

Aye hell yeah man that’s awesome of you! And good guess @2tokejoke I was going with the whole camera changes your weight theory lol

1 Like

Very awsome…very awsome strains your sharing too…nothing close to those in my collection…im stoked…let me say thank you for that

3 Likes

Some blurry cell pics of some God’s green crack I’m smoking this morning. Leather/wood , sour mango, grape and acetone.

14 Likes

Moonshine Haze Harvest- testing the smoke :dash:

16 Likes

Nice harvest, please do let us know how she tastes.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Larry OG live resin bho

11 Likes

Yuzu about 50-60 day cure. Lemon pine funk. Peace OG.

19 Likes

I liked the look of that one with the long pistils. looks like OG fire ! Nice work as always!!!

1 Like

Wow man sad to see the yuzu gone. One hell of a grow. Love following your grows. congrats👏
P.s how she taste?:thinking:

1 Like

this is what I’m smoking some animal cookie

11 Likes

Think I have a couple seeds left the Yuzu #1 was a Lemon Fizz leaner. The female was mk ultra creamsicle( O-wine pheno). She had a sharp in your face lemon pine chemical odor the lemon carried over into the smoke along with a light musk or skunk like candy flavor. Peace OG

3 Likes