What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

I love hash. Looks maybe like a little pollen sac on the bud. Hopefully not. Cheers and good smokeing

1 Like

Salutations,

« What are you smoking today? »

Most unfortunately every time i get a chance to replenish my reserve there’s some 3 weeks delay between the day it changed hands and that when i can fully appreciate the harvested result, eventually. Thanks to mechanical treatment some of the swagg i once got at sky-rocket prices just made me want to dilute it if given a chance… It’s not just a matter of water weight, i’ve got samples which were too green and felt awful, possibly because the chlorophyle was locked in by accelerated drying or something, i’m not sure. But i can tell my vaporist pipe doesn’t deal with that well, perhaps as a consequence of compaction meant to extract water. Etc., etc. When i need maximized contact surface with low mass… No need to mention i don’t use much of that other than for filling!

Anyway there’s “choco” something awaiting, with purple kush i think. I was lucky to even have names with it i figure, thanks to TrudeauMania “buzz” on planet Itnoc!..

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

5 Likes

9 Likes

Cuvee

16 Likes

I am just wondering tO know is it good stuff? ;D

Very good!

2 Likes

Wery nice, some picks are awesom man, what about legalize, is it? becous on the pictures is some plant fcking huge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Trainwreck :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Orange Creamscicle bud.

Cuvee scissor hash.

Combine these and you make a happy stoner.

10 Likes

My mouth waters and i get chills looking at that… DAMN!!!

2 Likes

You west-coast hippies take artistic dang photos :+1:

5 Likes

He means that in the nicest possible way… HAAHAHAHA

3 Likes

Nothing but love :heart: (well maybe some jealousy) from this toque-wearin’ Canadian hose-head, 'eh.

4 Likes

smoking on some afgoo - it’s decent but not my personal favourite, it has a bit of piney scent and myself i dislike pine taste/smell on cannabis… also got death bubba kush at the same time and i quite enjoyed that, awesome kush taste kinda hashy almost. taste/smell is almost above potency for me because you can always just smoke more long as the effect is good

3 Likes

tangerine dream from a local french guy…Not a dream, waiting for my Jack H to be ready!! :innocent:

1 Like

…y plantan naranjos, almendros, granados y vides…y al final hasta aprenden a cultivar marihuana, je, je…

…y usan buen papel de fumar… @ryasco, is imported from here or is there a delegation?

2 Likes

They are imported from Spain.

2 Likes

About to go hit some Jilly Bean rosin. Just have to distract the kids with food (rings dinner bell).

4 Likes

Cant decide today, Northern lights, Lower branch ASAD or Cherry puff

or some rosin or yes…

9 Likes

Smoking on some og florida

triangle and girlscout cookies

10 Likes