What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

I almost copped a pack of Sakura the other day but took the Field Trip instead… I might need a pack.of Sakura hahaha

3 Likes

I’ve seen a few Field Trip grows and they look utterly dank. Very small yielder but top grade dank. It’s a strain I would find a winner of, cut clones, put em in 1-2gals and pack em in there with a 3 week veg time to make it worth your while.

4 Likes

Yesterday I celebrated my 42nd trip around the sun. Dispensaries in town give a free perk on your birthday. I got all this for $40.

16 Likes

Happy Bday bruv… have a blessed day

2 Likes

Happy birthday! That is a lot for $40

2 Likes

Field trip is pretty good
I found it to be heavy on the cookie side and gives very giggly social effects.
Very skinny on the yield side tho.
Veg it twice as long as u were thinking imo

13 Likes

Thanks for the info boss… will definitely take your advice on that

2 Likes

I vowed not to run anymore cookie crosses in my cab but I think with some extra training/veg time that’s one I’ll revisit later when yield isn’t as important.
The old fashion donut flavour and uppity high we’re pretty good. The gf been bugging me to run it again

3 Likes

I counted a total of 18 grams, a new chillum, and two rolling mats. I went to about a dozen shops, most were no purchase necessary. Then the guys took me out to a few bars and got me stinking drunk.

10 Likes

Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a great day.

4 Likes

Happy birthday! :tada::birthday: can’t wait to get my medical card in my state! My bdays next month, so hopefully the dispensaries around here give out presents! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh by the way, smoking on some green crack a friend just dropped off.

sorry my camera friggin sucks.

6 Likes

Happy birthday bro! @ReikoX I’ll smoke a bowl in your honor and pretend your here too lol​:wink::birthday::beers:

6 Likes

Finaly i get to upload…a crystal candie bud from our friend @ReikoX

12 Likes

Blasting off to new heights! Definitely hazey… sour acrid sweet haze on this one

11 Likes

I always like to see what you are smoking. Usually something ive never heard of. Keep it coming

1 Like

hash made from male plants not he best workes in a pinch use to smoking harsh stuff.

1 Like

12 Likes

Holy fn crystals, nice nug man
Cheers

2 Likes

Dank you bruddah

Absolutely delicious too

2 Likes