What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

That one seed can ruin a squish!

2 Likes

A little Creme Brulee rosin. Bred by @LED_Seedz grown and processed by me.

9 Likes

some Durban shake not worth the pic :smiley:

1 Like

Ahhh. Don’t know the strain. But boy dies it taste good.

8 Likes

If you like the backwoods you gotta try a fronto leaf. You shred a little and mix it 1:4 or 1:8 with bud and some hash in a joint

I was just about to ask 99 about that.
Not that my buds ever have seeds, just askin for a friend :smirk:

3 Likes

It does two things, first it makes getting it off the parchment nearly impossible, then it smells like burning oil on the nail. :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

My tray resembles my life at the moment :rofl:

That you see before you is @ReikoX la diva x lowryder. She’s a grand smoker brother :blush:

7 Likes

Woke up and my roommate had hit the dispensary, grabbed me a lil jar’o sauce called “Zelly’s Gift” and boy is it terpy! The lineage was really interesting on it so I attached the leafly review so you guys can take a gander. Very nice sativa head spin.

3 Likes

Smoking on some Purple Drank Breath nugs. It’s not so purple after trimmed and dried.

15 Likes

Gonna make some kief coconut oil and smoke some Candy Kush Express this eve.

9 Likes

Going on a hike in the woods later today. Definitely not dealing with rolling while swatting bugs :rofl:

11 Likes

Grand Daddy Purple Mutant

13 Likes

Some homegrown from a buddy irl taste like lemons.

Here’s one of his…

9 Likes

Popped open a curing jar of chem star (chem-d x stardawg)
Smells dead on like canned raviolis or beefaroni lol
Stings the nostrils!
Very motivated buzz

15 Likes

Bubba Kush 2.0 from Humboldt Seed Organization

14 Likes

Check what I’m smoking on.

7 Likes

My own extract made from my seedy popcorn and trim Northern Lights. Came out pure glass this is before melting it down into a single sheet. Very nice dark gold color like golden brown sugar.

11 Likes

What process did you use to extract?

4 Likes

I use methanol as a solvent, and a long, slow air purge. Very simple and easy process that gets fantastic results.

6 Likes