What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

@Scissor-Hanz

what you smoking?
Mind my hand being dirty, at work ya know…
Cheers

7 Likes

AK-48…hard to get anything done though…lol!

15 Likes

Uncured blue kush.

11 Likes

Moonshine Ghost train!

11 Likes

New batch of mostly NL popcorn and trim.

Shit gets the job done +++

9 Likes

Smoking some Space Monkey … Hasn’t cured but so dank! Had this strain in the stable for a year now and is seriously worth it. Going into jars tonight

14 Likes

Some two month jar cure Obi-Wan Kush ruined with a flavored wrapper. Meh…Obi-Wan light-saber perhaps?

Ahhh Goodnight!!!

11 Likes

Slurricaine… Extreamly strong meds. Not for light smokers or anyone needing to do more than drool and grunt for the next few hours. Lol

20 Likes

Some Cornbread batter, tastes like coffee, hash, and kush. Will put you right to sleep if you let it, or even against your will at times lol

13 Likes

is that from inhouse genetics?

I picked some of this up at the local dispensary today. I’m not really all that impressed with its potency or flavour profile. Yours looks much better I’ll try to share a pic of mine later.

2 Likes

adub x aliendog cherry

14 Likes

little no name from my friend…pretty good…oddly it smells like lemons…every bud has a whole in it like it was cured on a skewer

9 Likes

thats a nice tight bud, nice tight trim job.

@ the moment a little

9 Likes

Man, I wish my state was legal. Don’t get me wrong I like my house special but to be able to just run down the road for some variety would sure be nice.

1 Like

It is brother… Until you open your wallet LOL then not so much. I miss those $20 three :point_up: quarter days… Gone but not forgotten

1 Like

Local buddy… Says it is called lemon drop. Smells amazing

6 Likes

seeds are better :sunglasses:

Why anyone would prefer smoking seed is beyond my comprehension, and believe me I’ve smoked some seed! Haha

But to each their own.

1 Like