What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Good question really. I find it depends on the strain, whether or not there’s potential for mildew/mold and also off whether or not it’s for personal use.

The buds on the left were trimmed by me, the bud on the right was done by my helper. Everyone does it different and I’m not that picky.

I find this strain even the trim tastes great you could smoke it alone and there’s plenty of good medicine there still.

But some strains yeah… They taste gross if left unmanicured.

I got a QP of leafy White widow here that I had to leave leafy because of how airy it was. I don’t look forward to smoking that stuff lol.

1 Like

Yeah I ended up with larfy bud too for the most part. First grow though, so I’ll improve on my next grow. At least even if the density wasn’t to my liking I got the trichomes I was trying to coax out. I’m not expecting perfect bud any time soon. Next grow I’ll focus on training and yield. After that density in the buds. When I nail all 3 imo I’ll put all 3 to use at once and see if I can manage to combine methods efficiently.

2 Likes

Dunno if it’s actually OG kush but I do know I had to switch to the pinch hitter for my wake n bake sesh. So it is definitely potent. Love my vintage wood dugout. That thing will turn 25 this year.

6 Likes

It’s my age when I started to smoke again :joy: I love it! I got one at that time I have to dig out of storage soon

Grass Monkey F2 flower rosin. Grown in the desert sun by my brother J and processed by me.

8 Likes

t

This bad boy right now.

ESB flower. Strawberry banana bubble hash 73u and Skittlezs shatter.

Night night :scream::alien::see_no_evil:

11 Likes

Penny Wise, or PennyWise. However, one may wish to spell or pronounce it, either way, very nice.

Regards,

mike28086

11 Likes

Kimbo in the cig cell= class

11 Likes

Busted out the ole desktop vape.

10 Likes

V-Tower FTW!

Mine’s still going strong after over 13 years of service.

3 Likes

Loved these vapes too. I kinda regret getting rid of mine. I had the extreme q for about 5 years and didn’t really have any problems with it aside from breaking the glass once. Used to rip it occasionally through a bong but mostly the bags at the time.

Seems to me they have focused most their energy lately on portables and have come out with quite a few new ones in the past while. Would be nice if they made an updated version of either the V tower or Extreme Q. Was just checking out their website and there is a newer portable I hadn’t seen before called the ArGo.

Smoking on some King Louis XIII tonight. Hopefully I can edit in a picture later. Been having trouble uploading pics because even the cell phone ones are bigger than the limit.

Hard to put my finger on the smell. It’s like a citrus pine sweet birch bark. Super hard burnout great for night, horrible for daytime.

Changed my pic size from 23 to 8mp seemed to work :grinning:

10 Likes

Try an app called “Resize Me!”

2 Likes

Been enjoying this most the day. Totally lit at this point need to go bed really. Maybe one more j. :yum:

7 Likes

There are plenty of newer ones that rip off the basket design they used. Packing the basket screen instead of the main glass as advertised is 100% the best way to vape. You get thick milky white clouds and the concentration is way heavier than any combustion method.

My Arizer Extreme Q got trashed and I have been using a Silver Surfer in its place. I am going to get another basket desktop vaporizer as soon as possible. They just perform better.

2 Likes

forget the name but there great,:smiley:

7 Likes

About 8 weeks in the jar. Shit reaks. Smells just like it did while growing. Maybe even better.

11 Likes

Today,
I’m smoking a blend of 50/50 White Widow and Penny Wise. The Widow gives plenty of punch, and the Penny Wise mellows me out and keeps from getting the jitters up. Seems to work, well, and I can adjust as needed up or down, for now anyhow.

Regards,

mike28086

9 Likes

Strawberry Creme / Tangie :ok_hand:

14 Likes

CBD Jack Herer Terpsolate in the vape pen, and some OD Grass Monkey F2 my brother grew.

7 Likes

been smoking bodhi tree 4 months and still getting me high like the first day, guess it helps having a few chemotypes

10 Likes