What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Unknown local

10 Likes

Been smoking on a mix of candy cane and white rihno.

Love the buzz of the wr and how the candy cane sweetens the flavor with a little mango flavor.

1 Like

smoking some deathstar this morning i decided to go and smoke some deathstar as i haven’t smoked it in years i got from a site like https://suppsforlife.to/category/oral-steroids/. Strong sour lemon candy smell, gassy and tinge of floral / bubblegum in the back. that’s what it gave me the sense of.

Smoking some of Sadie. All I know is she’s a Purple OG cross. Mystery father if not self pollinated. Very little OG phenotype expression in her though. Notes of Vanilla, Orange, Blackberry, Blueberry, pine, mild notes of myrcene, and a strong skunk that blends with the rest of the flavors. Very fruity smelling and today is the first smoke test after a week in the jar unopened as they were too dry and are almost where I’d like. I just started at too lot Rh in the buds I think. I used damprid buckets to pull as much water from the air as possible. It made curing more difficult, but definitely trapped the terpenes better than I had ever hoped. I’ll test that on a small batch on my next grow to see if it is just me or if I found a neat way to dry the bud. Ranting as the bud was nice and strong LoL.
Here’s a good shot I took of one of the buds I smoked today.

8 Likes

Back again. I had smoked a bud of Holly last night and it was so different from the rest that I checked each jar today again and I saw that most of the bud is finally starting to feel better. Some are still crispy, but this day I have hope that I’ll see them properly cured by Thanksgiving.

They don’t have any of that green smell to them anymore, but I did taste a hint in Ingrid yesterday.
Altogether pine over takes the smell. Citrus second and Sadie’s fruity smell is in the background

9 Likes

Some recently harvested, “Ice”! Just wow!

13 Likes

Clinton cookies live resin from Jungle Boys.

Melts your mind. Has a strong cookie flavour with something I can’t decide. Maybe shame from Clinton?..:joy:

@SeymourGreen Edited to say it bloody citron cookies. Blind and dyslexic not the best combo…

8 Likes

Delirious by @LED_Seedz

Dank Flavor

Kick in the Head

8 Likes

Some un named outdoor yummy.

6 Likes

Doesn’t that say citron cookies or am I missing something? :hushed:

@SeymourGreen I think you may be right. I’m dyslexic and being half blind doesn’t help.

Took a close up picture of the sticker that I put on my tub.

1 Like

It definitely looks like it says Clinton at quick glance lol!

2 Likes

Some Blue thai, grown from a friend, outdoor.
Not bad overall…
DS

10 Likes

Got some Mimosa #26 live resin as well from Jungle Boys.

It tastes like a fruit cocktail and nails you.

7 Likes

Don’t know why but I just can’t get excited over rosin/sauces/etc. :sweat_smile:
I’m a old-school smoker… Hash/bud, that’s all…
DS

4 Likes

10 Likes

I smoked hash most of my youth. Love good morrocan hash but it’s hard to come by.

The sauce stuff is all flavour and floors you but I do enjoy a good old fashioned hash joint.

Too much hash seems to give me a head ache though?

King Kong from big Buddha

12 Likes

13 Likes

Brooklynn sunrise auto.

8 Likes