What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

That’s how I treat my buds. Especially when the leaves are loaded with trichs.

3 Likes

My (this morning) smoke :arrow_heading_down:(Seeds by @Scissor-Hanz.) just cracked the jar of g13/Afghani #1 and a dash of hash , lovely coffee/piney taste off the weed.

Enjoy your smoke guys n gals
Gaz

14 Likes

I doubt you’d fit much tobacco in it @Gaz29. That would wipe me out :rofl:

3 Likes

Sunday afternoon. Just in time for 4.20​:fire::fire::fire:

13 Likes

This white widow f1 i’m smoking on tonight is super sticky and cured quite nicely :thumbsup:

14 Likes

Tasty looking nugs! Very solid looking. peace

1 Like

Vortex x The Secret F1 cross

12 Likes

Valley Ghash

13 Likes

Gorilla glue #4

12 Likes

Bubba Kush x Sweet Tooth #4

14 Likes

Vortex x The Secret

14 Likes

What do you think caused the fluffyness?

Looks DANK:)

…Low ppms mainly

2 Likes

Hittin on a bowl of Tom Hill’s Deep Chunk x SFV og, topped with some finger hash from said harvest… mmmmmmmm!!!

peace

12 Likes

So, my grow space has been down for about a month.

Friends are awesome, and grow friends are even more awesome.

A buddy, thinking I might be running low dropped by. He grew out a cross I made a year or two ago.

XJ13 x Penny Wise crossed with a male Agent Orange.

Very orange.

He brought some cookies too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Big thanks to D-Rey

15 Likes

@99PerCent

:notes:‘A friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with weed is better.’ :notes:

Couldn’t resist.

1 Like

I may have ruined a good chance to be productive this morning. I think I smoked about 50% too much. To be fair, I only smoked about a half a joint of CaliO x Haze/Skunk. My tolerance is pretty low, and I tend to keep it that way. And it was pretty tasty, with hints of a nice Orange Pekoe flavor on the exhale that goes really well with a cup of French Roast while sitting on the deck enjoying the morning sun. And now I’m stuck on my ass visualizing dumb shit in amazing detail, and nothing else seems more interesting than what I’m already doing. This post took five minutes to write.

12 Likes

:wave: did you call this ‘Miss Money Penny’ ?

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Someone send @Gaz29 a grinder! :joy: :scissors:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Hey bruva,

Yup, one of the early females got that name, but whereas this is just a cross, I thought best to keep the parentage more clear.

Good memory. :elephant:

1 Like