What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

I’m not quite fifty yet, but I’m really enjoying the transition into being an old fart. Maybe it’s all of the old school sativas, lol. Reminds me of when I was growing up, when my parents and everyone they knew were smoking imported weed until my dad finally started growing out the seeds in my uncle’s garage. That whole era of my life can be evoked by a signature family of scents, lol.

When I was a late teen, I stole a bunch of my dad’s seeds from some Mexican brick (he had thousands of seeds, and never noticed) and started growing them at my buddies place. Good memories :wink:

5 Likes

It looked so pretty in the natural sunlight coming through the window that I had to take a picture.

(BC Mango x BC Nightnurse) x Diesel Moonshine
Seeds from Kalgrae@OG

18 Likes

Anyone else ever forget about a few jars of something and find them again two years later? Just found this Casey Jones x Fire OG in dark corner and broke the vacuum seal to check it out. Still smells pretty good despite being “well aged”, so I’m gonna twist some up and see how she smokes :yum:

14 Likes

Jars dont last that long around here. :+1::seedling:

9 Likes

Dude…

I first posted this picture of SOTF’s SWT#4 on another forum where you’re a member in about 2012…

Here’s two of those jars ten minutes ago:

So, what… Six years, roughly?

Not even sure why I still have them, to be honest. I’m obviously never going to smoke it. I think it’s a combination of worrying that if I ever open them they’ll start to dissolve into dust and release an ancient Egyptian god with an appetite for revenge, and some desire to eventually see if the seeds in those fully-seeded buds are viable.

13 Likes

LMAO!, I hear you, both of you. Only since moving to a legal state a few years ago do I find lost jars of old buds. I never thought I’d have so much smoke that I lose track of it, heh. That was never the case for all of the 45 years before that, lol.

Now, I’m just trying to grow as many different strains as I can to catch up on all the lost time. I want to have tasted and grown as many good ones as I can. It’s fun trying! My seed stash is starting to get way ahead of my production. I never ever thought I’d have that problem. It’s one of the most awesome things about the internet… hobby forums, and weed ones to be clear! I went from 3 years ago and only my unidentified bagseed to now, with the variety changing monthly. It’s so fun trading and then you find out there is no end. You can never collect them all, but somehow, you feel compelled to try. :upside_down:

The good side is I’m able to gift a lot of bud to friends and that feels good. I wish I had all of this 35 years ago. I could be rich. I am now, but only in bud. No need to try and be greedy. I thought I’d never see the day we could grow and smoke so freely.

ooops! my bowl went out… peace

5 Likes

That hash reminds me of the 70s. Excellent hash smuggled by soldiers returning from war and Europe. Yum Yum I miss it a lot.

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

a Lemon indica that was gifted to me by a good friend. It is nice, sort of reminds me of the stuff we had in the mid 80’s in high school. Takes me back, and relaxes me, I need all the couch lock I can find.
regards,

mike28086

13 Likes

Member Berry (skunkberry x mandarin sunset) straight grape gas :grapes::fire:

17 Likes

Man, nothing like a good strong Indica when you really need it… … and, sometimes even when you don’t need it, lol.

4 Likes

Some GMO aka Garlic Cookies. Smells like a clove of garlic. :smiley:

8 Likes

that’s about 32 gs of dabs… its yummy

5 Likes

That’ll last a minute! Did you extract it or squish it? Enjoy! peace

I didn’t make it…I wish I could make something that clean but it was done by someone else @GMan

This plant was a freak that came out different from every other sibling in that batch of S1 seeds, very fluffy with weird-shaped calyxes and other unique growth traits that I hadn’t seen in any other plant in that line of genetics, and since I’m always interested in genetic outliers I kept it and decided to make a few hundred seeds with it to see what pops up. It also smells very different from the others, with a strong eye-watering pine on top of the earthy coffee-tinted funk of its parents.

After I pop the seeds out of these buds, I’m going to twist up a joint of the remainder to enjoy in the sunshine.

14 Likes

i bet you could if you tried…

I know I probably could. I honestly just don’t have the time now a days really it feels like. Its easiest to buy instead of making and I got it for $195 off of wall st. Market online. @argo945

1 Like

Mandarin Temple (mandarin sunset x temple kush) super sticky :fire: :cloud:

14 Likes

Apple Sherbert :apple: :cloud:

7 Likes

Interesting, Never heard of that one. It sure looks dank!

1 Like