What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

A bit of outdoor Girl Scout Cookie’s.

14 Likes

Sampling some just harvested agent Orange clones grown with different nutes than the mom …

Ds

13 Likes

A little northern lights rolling tray weed with some kif layered inbetween pre pressed and squished in the ol hair iron, a little dirty but i won’t tell if you don’t I’ll smoke the evidence.

a little ASAD

goodnight…

12 Likes

This morning I’m testing out some of those small buds I accidently nipped off when I was trimming up the girls.
They’re not cured and not all that good yet, but I still like em better than my toast. :confused:

7 Likes

Today im smoking on some Lost River Seeds OG and some Enigma og from Lost River seeds

11 Likes

A little asad trim bin pre press hair iron squish.

OOPS

tomorrows opportunity awaits…

6 Likes

I am settling in for the night with another nice Cookie’s cone.

9 Likes

skills in the paper tube department. bravo

3 Likes

Some Gorilla Glue Wax with Punto Creepy Colombian Weed! Cheers…

Watering my plants too.

12 Likes

Resin. Yes resin, not rosin. I forgot my jar at work was empty and I didn’t bring any bud. :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes

one thing I learned a long time ago…people from California roll the best joints!! :grinning:

something I learned while visiting the coffeehouses in Amsterdam

4 Likes

I haven’t been to Cali, but if it’s anything like San Andreas in PS4, i know my way around it then… :joy:

7 Likes

i think i just had a flashback … Hope all straightens out… damn stoners always forgetting the herb…

2 Likes

living in cali def helped my rolling skills

2 Likes

how that punto creepy treating ya

1 Like

It’s mass produced pure sativa weed. It car turn purple when you grow it here, but i dunno, it’s the best you can get here for $60oz. The kindbud goes for $350oz, so no-no!

2 Likes

i see lol well with everything you got goin on you wont have to worry about the 350 price tag

1 Like

Headband :coffee:

8 Likes

Just love Agent Orange. So, got any flavor diference from dofferent nutes ?

1 Like

@sk1
They still need a proper cure, fresh smell is really different : more orange with usual nutes, more skunky with the new stuff…
Taste as of now still reflect the smell , will see in 20 days …
Nutes names after a cpl more experiments… dont wanna start a never-ending shit with just 1 trial… but looks like it’s worth investigating more…
Ds

5 Likes