What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Thanks, it’s a new one going around Denver. Sweet flowery smell and distinct apple aftertaste on the exhale :+1: these last few strains have been tits, especially that member berry!

3 Likes

Nice bud with great character. Wont find that in a dispensary

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not exactly a beauty queen, but it’s a very potent and smooth nighttime smoke. Turns out it can put an end to a late night gaming session, you just get way too relaxed and mellow. Excellent for pain relief as well, I’ve discovered :smile:

2 Likes

Haha nice! Ive started to like the different appearances of the flower more after seeing some legal states and whats for sale. Usually stuff that very dense and almost shaved! Lots of other cool shit out there

1 Like

Nice, I’m just down the road near Trinidad. I’ll keep an eye out. I haven’t gone into the dispensaries here in a while. They usually keep the Colorado stuff going, too. I’ll go look… It would be a treat for a change. They both sound good! peace

1 Like

The Auto Gorillagasm from Top Shelf Elite had been curing since July last year, smelling just so potent, Two easy plant started off on the small side but branched out and once they started to flower became beautiful plant’s, probably kept them to long before harvest (100 days) but the trichomes wouldn’t turn although the pistils had all gone and turned brownish red
Mellow high that creeps up slowly and makes you to lazy to type too much…

11 Likes

Great, love the area! I have some good friends over in Durango too. Every time I hear Trinidad, I think of a Blue Mystic strain a buddy of mine grew out over there years ago! :+1:

2 Likes

Give me shout if you ever head down this way.We live a pretty laid back life down here. Smoke like fiends and grow the same! Oh, and go fishing and stuff, lol. peace

3 Likes

Another weird one that came out very different from all of the others I grew from the same batch of seeds. What can I say, I really like genetic outliers, and this one was really different :wink:

I think this Casey Jones x Live Fire is over a year old, maybe almost 18 months since it was harvested. Although it’s great smoke, when it was first harvested it smelled… Weird. Weird and rude. I don’t remember the specifics, but every person that smelled it had the same reaction: “Wtf is this?” followed by “No way”. I guess that’s why it never got smoked up.

When I cracked the jar last night, it had changed dramatically and is actually very nice now. It’s still pretty weird, but it’s much more mellow and floral/fruity/gas now, and less of the olfactory assault it was before.

14 Likes

White Widow and Penny Wise blended 50/50. Does the trick a good bit of the time.

regards,

mike28086

12 Likes

More BK x SWT. I probably sound like a broken record, but it’s great smoke and I currently have a lot of it on hand from multiple phenos, so it’s going to get smoked a lot :wink:

12 Likes

“Hellfire OG”

fairly typical og characteristics, honestly kind of bland but potent. Indica leaning for sure, in a good way.

10 Likes

OG KUSH X STARDAWG
I’m not sure if it’s true because I’m between projects but it sure as shit does the job :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Stardawg is an awesome parent. I’m smoking some ShivaDawg which is M39 Shiva Skunk X Stardawg (Illuminati cut). So chemmy and tasty! peace

3 Likes

My new Sour Bubble #1 pheno is a stout new selection with THC up at 30 again like when the old clone was fresh. Bog

4 Likes

Hey BOG, is it available now? I need to email for your current list. I talked to you and your woman both last year I think, by email. I had a list but need to get it updated. Just about to get my gear all fired back up again. After a huge outdoor run last year I took the winter off. Damn electric bills, too, with the cold winter we had. I took heat over lights, lol. peace

OK, just caught your contact from the other thread :wink:

3 Likes

Gorilla Glue #4 JW Cut harvested day 70

Sunshine 4 cut day 62

14 Likes

OG Kush :fire::cloud:

14 Likes

I see where my OG KUSH X STARDAWG gets its density from now :heart_eyes: nice looking nugs

2 Likes

lemon fizz x stardawg from greenpoint seeds. organic no spray under led cobs & qb, grown by a friend. :wink:

has pretty much the flavor you’d expect, citrus, a little hazy.

good smoke. not as racy or as long lasting as i expected. grinds up real nice and perfect for joints, i guess i need to clean my grinder. :grin:

13 Likes