What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

That looks and sounds nice. I’ve decided anything crossed to Stardawg is gonna be good! That’s a really pretty bud. Just right! Enjoy!

peace

2 Likes

Some month cured ESB sprinkled with some Strawnana kief for brunch.

That should take the edge off. Here is hoping.

Dirty bit of tobacco too damn English! One day I’ll stop smoking that shite.

15 Likes

Some Alien Dawg from Canaca, looks machine trimmed and headless. Tasted like hay. Definitely underwhelmed with legal Canadian herbs.

13 Likes

How’d It Turn Out? I Never heard! Hope It Was Real Good.

regards,

mike28086

1 Like

Pretty smooth, still fairly flavorful but more of a woody incense taste on the exhale, not as strong as I remember it. Bit more relaxed, and a little less introspective.

But really, I enjoy anything with some Casey in it. I really dig it. Made me want to grow more real soon :wink:

1 Like

Sounds really nice, I have never tried Casey before, were did you acquire the seed stock if you don’t mind the question.

regards,

mike28086

2 Likes

I have three different lines… A really Casey dominant line of White Jones from CSG that I’ve been working off and on for years, some Casey Jones x Sour Bubble from a guy on another forum that has a ton of variability but it’s all fire, and some Casey Jones line bred seeds from another fellow on that same forum who had been working the line for a few years by the time I got my hands on them. And, of course, crosses I’ve made from all of those. I cross them to everything :wink:

3 Likes

11 Likes

@Senseimillan, Sorry to see… Many of the dispensaries in Colorado do the same thing. They roll the hell out them before they go on the shelf. Some body else is smoking your trichome heads, right now… might be a little early, but if you can find an organic shop, some of them are better about giving you what you pay for.

A good shop will tell you if they roll them in the machine. It’s fairly standard practice now that money is in the game. In Colorado, the state inventories and tracks every ounce of the grown pot and where it goes. They bag and weigh all trim, and sift. Then they sell it all.

It’ll get better. peace

6 Likes

Juicy fruit :fire: :cloud:

12 Likes

I understand your dilemma, the old, Eat your Cake and Have It Too. I would not want to take a risk of losing a line, if there was not a backup in place. I was mainly interested in info or lineage about the plant and its make-up. I am in need of research for the purpose of restocking seeds, due to weather conditions and am looking into all types and personal reviews. Thank you for your input and help.

regards,

mike28086

2 Likes

Sensei,
What is Agent 99, pray tale?

regards,

mike28086

2 Likes

That is a Cinderella crossed with Agent Orange.

I am hoping to have some S1BX1’s shortly :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I never had that one. I hadn’t heard of it for a while. It’s an older strain, huh? What’s the smoke like? Best vibes on the project!

peace

3 Likes

I hear ya man, noticed many shops around here will roll the buds, then sell the kief to go “back” on top of it haha such a racket

2 Likes

Yeah, how about that, damn! :confounded:

2 Likes

all of the tumbling that is happening needs to be ended, we discussed this at length a while back.

regards,

mike28086

2 Likes

Bruce banner :fire: :cloud:

14 Likes

Homegrown outside, Tom Hill Deep Chunk x SFV og

peace

13 Likes

White tahoe OG smooth exhale nice cross :cloud:

16 Likes