What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Here’s what I’m smoking

8 Likes

what is the correct way to check ppm? I do not know myself, I purchased a meter recently but have not started using it. I would be using it for soil, I guess that would be correct? Right?

regards,

mike28086

3 Likes

Had some subpar flower, some mids if we’re being honest lol but I squished it and it came out pretty alright. 4 grams in .75 out, the buds were a little dry so maybe with some more moisture the yield would be better. This was after a couple fat dabs, now I’m going to let it sit and see if it will budder up at all. Cheers!

9 Likes

I really haven’t been using one yet, but for soil you would normally use it to check the nutrients going in and maybe the runoff coming out of the pot. That’ll give you an accurate measure of the PPM and PH inside the pot. Water PH is important, but organic nutes usually have a buffer included that stabilizes PH in soil.

PH may be more important than PPM in soil. You’ll be going by the directions on the label for your nutes and normally mix it by the gallon, so you should know going in you’re okay with that.

I’ll let others chime in that do monitor on a regular basis. I’m about to have a couple of Octopots and hybrid type planters that use soil and a reservoir for water/nutes andI’ll have to be on it more then.

Best vibes! peace

2 Likes

If it’s a soil ppm tester, then generally you just stick them directly in the soil/ root zone. If for your nute solution, then you mix ALL of your inputs first and dip the stick directly in the solution and hold there until you get a stable reading with no fluctuation. Check YouTube or one of the many beginner tiered threads on here and try not to take other threads, such as this one, off track. Cheers!

4 Likes

Boudica x Turkish Landrace (seeds from a German friend)

peace

18 Likes

5g for $100 with a medical card. ~$.03 per milligram, turned into ~108 sugar cookies… Well… 108 if I didnt eat any raw cookie dough, but what kind of life is that???

(of note: Two pics are unrelated.)

11 Likes

Squished a bunch more of that aforementioned mids, let 3 different temps and one second press all budder up a little bit in individual containers then mixed them up into one. It’s still mids, but considerably better than having to smoke a huge joint of it. Dabbed quite a bit before I remembered to take a picture :joy:

13 Likes

Alcohol extracted wax from Chucky’s bride. Alcohol: 420 Extractor from Mystic Mountain Distillery in Colorado

11 Likes

Black jack :fire: :cloud:

13 Likes

My last nug of Gorilla Zkittlez

13 Likes

Some JackCleaner

15 Likes

PinkAfghaniKush

15 Likes

8 strains but i’m too tired :grin: to take pictures. i’m already bored with them all except Sour Lifesaver…winner of the disappearing jars contest hands-down.
i’ll try to get pics. i swear.

orange sunshine, master og, monster cookies, platinum bob saget, mystery RKS-like thing, blue sharkshock cbd, red cherry berry #8, sour lifesaver.

and hash.

:neutral_face:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Today is my first day off. 9 days before I go back to work and am guaranteed a test within 14 days of returning. Really sick of this haha

5 Likes

:trophy: Well done CS! No wonder you can’t take pics! lol. I can relate. I’d like to try that BOG. Still never had his stuff yet… grrr. maybe this year. So many on the list to grow!

peace

4 Likes

That sure is a pretty bud, Mongo. How’d you like the smoke?

2 Likes

@GMan i just smoked some of the afghaniKush. It’s very nice and smooth, deep earthy taste. Delightful smoke. Not a super heavy hitter.

3 Likes

I’m smoking on some black domina :grin:

It’s a pretty heavy stone that lasts a long time. Good stuff.

8 Likes

Black jack! Winner!

14 Likes