What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

That looks damn good

2 Likes

Fresh and soapy pheno

4 Likes

That sounds good! I only knew one other guy that grew it but he’s overseas. How’s it taste?

peace

Oh, and is this your first time growing it? it seems like a keeper plant.

1 Like

It was my first time. I had 3 females, with 2 distinct phenos. The one I smoked had a distinct pepper smell, which was different from the fruitier/floral phenos I’m giving as crosses with the JS reproduction. I did make some crosses with the other pheno as well. I’ll find something to do with them eventually…

3 Likes

Cherry Tart flower rosin. Can’t get enough of it today.

13 Likes

That sounds tasty. I’d like to have a nice big bud squishing machine… That’s as pure as it gets there!

enjoy! peace

1 Like

Mind my hand busy at work lol.its nice working with smokers!

11 Likes

MasterOG(a lot of ChemD in there acc’d to seedfinder)…

vape my weedplate… i dare me…

:wink:

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

Looks like you may have broken down some green on that plate in the past

3 Likes

Anaconda Bud :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Haha it looks like a snakes heed as well :rofl:who you get that from??

5 Likes

:snake: 'yer maaams… :joy:

It’s been a while since we’ve seen the UK YoMama jabs heheheh

3 Likes

His mam takes the snake not give it away :rofl:

3 Likes

If we were schoolmates on an educational outing(“field trip”) we’d be kept in chains! LOL

:bus: :boom: :books:

4 Likes

Aye right’s does it :sweat_smile:
It’s the last of the Blue Mystic mate I put it in a freezer bag nd squashed it in the corner to form one bud. One of the cuttings has rooted. I’ll let it grow a little bit then al drop it in in a few days.

3 Likes

You would be loccked in the chokey most of the day :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Cheers matey. I’m gonna go wickes during the week and buy couple bags jacks magic. Gonna line across that South facing fence a few autos in fabric pots for shits and giggles. :+1:

2 Likes

I’ll come with you if you are going on foot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha I need 2 bags minimum mate. I’ll likely get them picked up after work but see what happens 1st.

2 Likes

One on each of your shoulders will work.

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes