What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Isn’t it a Soma creation?

Fresh Squished Zamaldelica x Durban Punch brain dart and zippy simultaneously.

followed by a fatty of the same

17 Likes

Pressed a little hot?

3 Likes

A tad but I’ll smoke it…

4 Likes

one of my old standbys, Somango XXL (hey, if something works, stay with it for awhile)

Wait, is there an Echo (from two days ago) in here!

regards,

mike28086

14 Likes

I got some super sour + wedding cake wax I’m dabbing on

18 Likes

:frowning: trim…hey but at least I am not out…how can you be when you have these bushes growing? I get low I go hunting for something that won’t reach the top anyway.

5 Likes

Smoking a stellar cross made by a friend. It’s called Onyx Fire. It’s Lemon Bubba (pre 98 Buuba x Lemon Thai) x SifiBlaze (Silverfields x Kinkyblaze (freebie from Sannies))

I’ll be growing this one. And I have seeds of the Lemon Bubba. Looking forward to this one!

peace

20 Likes

Sampling Space Cookies girl#1 of 3.

@99PerCent

22 Likes

I sure hope it smokes as good as it looks.

Thanks so much for growing her out.

5 Likes

Mazar i Sharif plus 30 characters

4 Likes

Mango Moonshine rosin left over from last nights squish and dab session. Looks like peanut butter this AM.

13 Likes

Buddered up super nice🤘🏻

2 Likes

Triangle Kush mostly indica. Helps keep me mellow.

2 Likes

shit in grass

5 Likes

cracked open a month old jar of Somango XXL, just had to share it with y’all, encase I am not heard from for… a…while…

regards…

mike28086…

15 Likes

Space Cookies girl #2 of 3

17 Likes

what is this type like? never had it before.

regards,

mike28086

3 Likes

The Space Cookies is a polyhybrid a member here made by crossing Space Candy and Platinum Huckleberry GSC. I grew 3 females out. SC1 the purple one posted a week or ago up above leaned to the indica side, short and squatty, mediocre smoke at this point. SC2 & SC3 both lean sativa dom and seem to be the same pheno. Both have a deep kushy/earthy hard lung hit and good potency. Will know more after they get some cure time.

5 Likes

Hindu kush hybrid

Pix of plant in flower:

12 Likes