What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

trying out SSDD for taste.Pretty nice.

5 Likes

Thank you for the response, I like finding out about different types of smoke, their effects, and any little info that may be of use in the future. So… I Appreciate it, as does my data files.

regards,

mike28086

1 Like

probiotic medicine

9 Likes

a very angelic looking bud.

regards,

mike28086

5 Likes

Space Cookies girl #3 of 3. Same flavor and potency as #2. Largest yield of the 3 at just 61 grams.

11 Likes

So this SSDD is from a dispensary. Bud quality was just above prime bud only shake. I would say it was on the downside of it’s one time excellent cure but that there were no large colas in this. So no grade A.

The flavor is much like blue dream on the exhale. There are good blueberry, hash and occasional earthy notes as well without the racy affects of blue dream. Definitely a nice indica, very smooth. I will be investing some time into this strain and it would be well worth having a jar available for times when one is needed. Although it did seem to lack any raciness was not a knock you down and out for me. YMMV

-cz-

4 Likes

Wait til you grow it yourself. :wink: I’ll bet it beats anything from the dispensaries. It’s a really nice strain to me. it grew on me pretty quick, and it ran out pretty quick, too. I can’t wait to get a couple of full jars to smoke!

peace

4 Likes

Some Strawberry Daiquiri

12 Likes

Mixed up some (Penny-Mango) Somango XXL with Penny Wise. I will be smoking on this for at least a couple of days, have 1/2 a quart of each. My home-made Mason jar bong, my smoke and my tunes, what more does one need?
Ah, good times…

Regards,

mike28086

10 Likes

no disrespect @mike28086 just friendly concern… i’d love to see you have a new all-glass bong. hell, i’ll even send you mine because I don’t use it & it’s almost new. PM me if interested.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Much appreciation for the concern. I have a strong silicone bong, it will not stay clean, too save your life. It looks and smells awful. So, I made this out of a glass mason jar and high temp. grommets with a silicon hose. I put the rubber bands on the outside for grip, I can’t feel my hands so… accidents happen (dropping everything that I try to pick up). I thought this would be light weight, easy to clean out and safe, maybe not?
I do thank you for your offer, truly. I would appreciate any thoughts on the matter, from your (or the communities) perspective(s). Never having created a bong before, I would appreciate any and all input on the subject. It gives me something to do while I’m piddling about, when I’m able to piddle about, on piddling days.

Regards,

mike28086

8 Likes

Firstly, my apologies for my ignorance on the handicap. :blush: My stoner memory tells me this isn’t the first time mentioned. :wink:

It jumped out to me because I recently got some tubing to use on hash washing machine & it is vinyl/poly & I’m 1/2-terrified of using it; reeked of plastic & felt a silicone-like greasiness… & weed resin is an oily thing… (my chemistry education is abyssmal so any OGer is welcome to smack me, :wave: ). I’ve let the tubing piece hang on a clothesline in sun wind & rain for a couple weeks to off-gas & I intend to experiment with cleaning it but won’t run hash-water through it if it won’t clean up & reassure me. :thinking: :biohazard:

As to your situational requirements… I’m reminded of another past member who had no use of one arm and the different challenges that different people face, as well as the challenge of engineering & design to satisfy those needs.

Someone somewhere said ‘challenge is opportunity’. Dunno. Musta been a lawyer. :joy_cat:

Then again, :cn: China will make nearly anything for us weed-heads :smile: so maybe there’s some toke machine I’m unaware of. Hmm.

Your set-up is working for you so shame on me.

If any OGer would like to assist in my embarassing myself here please join in.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

My friend,
No apologies are neccessary when concern and safety are foremost in one’s thoughts. Much appreciation and respect, friend.

Regards,

mike28086

3 Likes

Herer + Ice shit

12 Likes

Hi @mike28086, I don’t have a bong either anymore and can’t afford a decent one, lol.

I just wanted to help you with the other aspect of having a bong, the cleaning. I haven’t tried it yet but there are products out now that make cleaning quick and easy.

One that I was shown is called Resolution Gel . I think it’s even reusable (?).

Anyway, bong cleaning used to be a real pain in the arse! I’d buy this stuff in a second if I had a glass bong now.

Otherwise, I believer your invention will work just fine. We used to make them out of all sorts of stuff, lol.

Hope this helps!

peace

2 Likes

Ooops! I replied to Cannabisseqouia… instead of Mike! Sorry

1 Like

Thanks GMan,

I went to the site and contacted them, hopefully they will get back with me and let me know.

regards,

mike28086

2 Likes

It looks like my type of product. You pour some in the bong and put caps on the holes and give it a few shakes. Supposed to be that easy.

I think they have a video, too.

peace

1 Like

(Acapulco Gold x Tenderheart) x Jungle Spice

Piney, citrusy and a little bubblegummy. Clear headed, non-couchlock and energetic. A recent favorite of mine and @8k_feet.

22 Likes

Tangerine dream

21 Likes