What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Well I have a pint mason jar looks like that. only I used a hot glue gun to glue the straw. the bowl I think looks like yours. used a rubber that was made for the stem.

Anyways I got some GMO cookies to tide me over till the crops come home. Tasting a new strain. Kicks good.

6 Likes

Like it, like it a lot!

regards,

mike28086

Yea my bong was too tall so I cut it down to be able to get a better pull. My lungs don’t have great capacity anymore. It was a mistake because then the flame from the lighter was too close. Liable to set the beard on fire. So I made this keeps the flame further away and I can get a good pull thru water to smooth the smoke.

3 Likes

I hear you, I was having the same problem as well. I lowered the water level to just above the difusion vents I drilled in the downstem. Smoothed out, and the pull was a lot easier on my lungs as well.

Regards,

mike28086

6 Likes

Smoking some PattiCake. It reeks of mango. Fantastic ganja.

19 Likes

Tropikoolato from Bloom dispensary in Phx, AZ

14 Likes

Interesting image, is it yours? no harm or ill will meant, just curious, I like the colors and textures.

regards,

mike28086

looks like morning frost is on it, the crystals are so bright in the sunlight (flash or whatever).

mike28086

1 Like

Some “Lemon Drop” that smells and tastes a lot more like a classic cheese strain. Either way, some good smoke :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Mango Moonshine - 6 week cure. Very skunky this round. Large coarse calyxes when crumbled. A great roll or bong.

14 Likes

Penny-Wise.
Pondering you know. Relaxing and pondering the last few years, and things that have happened in those years…

mike28086

13 Likes

Some Blueberry OG super smooth creamy berry with a slight flinstone vitamin taste and the smell is very similar with a definite Kush nose in the somewhere. I enjoy this strain quite a bit :smile:

16 Likes

Cherry pie :cherries:

17 Likes

I happen to have a few seedlings of this growing, at this moment. How is it, in your experience? Very curious about it, because it has strong scent, now.

regards,

mike28086

1 Like

It’s fresh off won’t know for a week or two… I guess it shouldn’t be posted in what are you smoking now cause I’m just staring at it :blush:

2 Likes

Smoking on this Guava Hashplant x C99 this fine Sunday afternoon.

22 Likes

…sounds & looks so f#$%^&*'n good… :astonished:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Something doesn’t look quite right with that bud… I’d say pack it up and send it to me. I’m very good at diagnosing complex issues. If I smoke enough I should be able to come up with an answer. If I don’t get it early, I stick with it, and I smoke and smoke, more and more, until I succeed. I’m like that.

Do you want my address?..

… hello… ??

6 Likes

I agree with the tree ^^^^^^!1!!!1!1!!1

2 Likes

:smiley: haha thanks fellaz. That’s my own creation so that makes me feel great.

3 Likes