What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

from my neighbours backyard

11 Likes

Lineage unknown. Smell and taste kinda licorice, clove, anise, with a bit of a sweet n sour note. Maybe mint, citrus. Tastes like GFW.

13 Likes

panama red

10 Likes

Here we have the makings of a snake in the grass.

Some Orange Creamscicle bud, a little 25 micron Purple Wookie bubble.

What a simple but wonderful thing.

10 Likes

Some agent Orange bubble before processing…

Ds

12 Likes

some local mystery…

5 Likes

14 Likes

Whatcha got there? Sure is pretty!

1 Like

hey thanks man! wish I knew… person who she belonged to got her in a batch of clones all mislabeled, mismatched and whatnot… she has a bubba funk undertone but instead of earthiness there’s a candy sweetness on top of the smell that cancels out the stink if you know what I mean. smoked about a q elbow of it since she came down and still not sick of the taste/ effect!

4 Likes

I just went through this whole thread for the first time in awhile and i have got to say the OG community smokes dank! :thumbsup: :grin:

7 Likes

Ok, i dicide to make some delicious sweets and i do it- this is Weed bounty in not realy original shape :slight_smile: and we can’t eat it whole

There is some stuff we can make another sweets…

And now i can smoke some cbd stuff (in peace) i don’t know the name of those, but it’s delicious with my vaporizer :slight_smile:

Have a good time wherever you are!

6 Likes

grape god (godbud x grapefruit). i’m a huge fan of godbud and similar tastes/smells. received tester packs of godbud x cheesequake and oh god x cheesequake - excited.

10 Likes

looks great! some real golf ball buds :grin: how do they smell? that god bud is some special stuff, don’t know if it was the cut or the strain but I remember it had a lot of sticks even in the nice nugs that made it a pain to break up but despite that the effect was real nice

1 Like

i’m bad at describing scents lol its kind of spicy n hashy maybe, a little earthy and maybe a little sweetness. i love it. today i’m smoking on bubba kush n some death bubba shatter. both strains were $99 an ounce and the shatter was $29 a G

8 Likes

dickpunch? Jesus, somebody needs to work on their marketing :smile:

8 Likes

it’s hard to see but the parchment paper is a picture of a karate guy punching another karate guy in the balls, and it alternates upside down and not

2 Likes

For $99/ounce I wouldn’t complain about the dickpunch! Looks like nice buds.

btw does Canada actually need “legalization”? Things are looking pretty legal now

Lemon skunk x kush from a local grower I know

6 Likes

Outdoor Cookies Kush
Nice “OG kush-light” smell/flavor.
Grow score -4/10.
Smoke score -7/10.

10 Likes

No kidding huh! I would buy from the other company! HAHAHAHAHA!

I hate this thread! Makes me wanna get all that bud out of the computer screen! I am dry today and no dealer in sight!

1 Like