What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Its cool. From what i see there is a Death Star from Colorado that is called Skywalker out here. But the Skywalker from out there is called HeadBand over here.

2 Likes

My wish list of strains to grow.

2 Likes

I havent seen chronic since 2007. Been on my wish list since 4/20/2007

2 Likes

I’m the same i like to try new strains… There beens times I’ve said i wanna remember this strain cause it’s great than i move on to the next and end up forgetting what it was called i wanted to remember… Then it makes me realize i just love cannabis completely no matter what the strain is although i prefer Indica over Sativa.

1 Like

It’s been 5-6 years for me. Last time it was from my friends in Mendocino County. Smoking the last quarter in town…

3 Likes

And after supper I switched to herb and been puffing on it ever since… Platinum OG its called.

8 Likes

I didn’t grow that bit of stardog but it is a really nice smoke bro I would recommend it but if you’re going to go for a high THC content I would say GG#4 is the winner it has a very similar taste but sweeter than the stardog and it yields more too :+1:

1 Like

Smoking on some Bodhi Sunshine 4 on this beautiful day.

19 Likes

On this fine flurry may evening… yes you read that right may 14th and there been snow flurries all evening…

I am puffing on platinum OG its called, it smells nice and is a pretty decent relaxing high, not a favorite but its good.

8 Likes

She’s a beauty! What kind of smells and flavors you getting from that Sunshine 4?

2 Likes

Under the LEDs harvested day 70 she has a complex scents of sweet earth, citrus chemmy and tastes sweet earth light citrus note very smooth and strong.

6 Likes

Went down to the boardwalk for the first time this weekend. Loved the drive in. All the agriculture in the area made me wonder where all the good farms were!

2 Likes

Just had some good keif pressed hash from the current harvest (and the new trim bin​:+1::cowboy_hat_face:) and comfortably numb.

6 Likes

Tonight’s choice is called Violatator kush… It is actually really good, enjoying it quite alot… Wish i had gotten into it earlier.

7 Likes

Go ahead. Violate yourself. LOL

3 Likes

@rob0781 Violatator Kush, is that Kush crossed with a spud? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Says its a cross between malana and hindu kush… I filled up 2 bags with the vaporizer back to back and by the end of them I had a warm fuzzy wobbly leg full body stone… Going to have to try it again but it may possibly be a favorite…

4 Likes

Vaping on some of this Guava Hashplant x C99 right now. :raised_hands:

18 Likes

Brooklyn Sunrise, my second plant I’ve harvested and has been curing for 13days now. Im smoking very little of it, as I want to wait till its cured for a month. Getting much better each time I wait.

How’s my trimming job? Just wondering if I could do something different.

20 Likes

Looks just fine and dandy :ok_hand: :fire:

6 Likes