What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Thanks. Hopefully I pick up on the speed. I lose it after 6hrs of trim jail.

5 Likes

That’s a great trim job honestly and you get better so time will slightly shorten but I swear it never gets easier😂 how’s the high for you so far?

3 Likes

Very nice high, being a bit lazy right now but once I stand up I’m good to go. If my back wasn’t hurting, i would be inclined to work out with this.

Once she cures a bit longer I’ll plow through this one lol. I think around 6-7oz is drying…or was at one point.

5 Likes

Some fresh GG4 kief. Needed a break!
Needed that.

15 Likes

Just got her ready for next time.

12 Likes

Cactus breath :slight_smile:

15 Likes

No idea. Taste like hash.

13 Likes

Some do si do, she was harvested day 65 but think nex time will give the 90 days,

19 Likes

It’s 420 somewhere

17 Likes

Today’s special ; gods green crack aka purple terp

17 Likes

Today’s special ; gods green crack aka purple terp
If that smokes as good as it looks I need to get some.

3 Likes

Heh, ohhhh yess. Definitely recommend. From Canada my friend! A nice deep purple taste with earthy overtones.

3 Likes

Some Grizzly Purple
My GSC is way more purp but this works just perfect.
Uploading…

2 Likes

A Canuck for a Canuck go figure.

3 Likes

I like gods green crack it is very popular on the black market here in Canada. Smells like mango nail polish remover with a hint of grape. Makes me want to clean the house every time I smoke it. Have more pics buried somewhere under like 20k other photos.

21 Likes

That’s going in my list now, thanks. I’ve been smoking Brooklyn sunrise auto and I’m now having a beer after smoking 4 joints and non stop cleaning since 8am. Even cleaned the car.

4 Likes

Scythian Fire - A personal favorite that I made around five years ago…

19 Likes

Oh, I dont know… it could be Chem OG, or it could be GG4S1. I rolled six joints of each with different papers, now I can’t tell which is which… :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

10 Likes

Changing my gears- time for an even higher speed until the evening…

Skooshed Bx1

13 Likes

Blue God.

14 Likes