What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Unmarked bud from last crop but gonna hit it with Super Lemon Haze keif from the trim bin.

11 Likes

Auto Colorado Cookies from the Vault!

14 Likes

Crushed popcorn buds of Pennywise to do a sample smoke

5 Likes

Just did a bowl of the SLH keif again. Liking it

3 Likes

Harvested some Durban Poison so it’s Wake and Bake Time lol

15 Likes

Neighbors pops went and help trimmed 203 pounds of this. All I got was this eighth lol. But it’s right off the plant and it’s quite good. Strength is their flavor lacks but present.

9 Likes

Just enough GSC to keep the SLH keif going.

10 Likes

Mama ( Vortex x Secret)

13 Likes

If you get down to just kief then press a bit into hash & it’ll be easier to smoke on it’s own but a little different.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Agreed. The Trim Bin and the pollen press are great tools.

8 Likes

little bit of Sunset sherbert

Wake n bake !

9 Likes

Fresh pressed Goji Rosin…nothing else getting done today…

18 Likes

Wow! That looks delicious.

What’s the flavour like on that goji!? I keep seeing it everywhere but have never even heard of it until I got back on the OG! Heh outta the loop!

Puff puff pass :slight_smile:

3 Likes

…or tomorrow or the day after that, all the way through the end of May. :laughing:

:truck: :fire:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

That is pressed rosin form my Goji X Holy Grail Kush cross.
Goji typically has a “Green apple” CRISP BRIGHT citrus taste.
My cross is like that, with a big dose of Kush after taste.

The rosin…just like that, times 4! In the sunlight, stretched out a bit, the rosin looks like Root Beer color, with beautiful gold in it. Goji is a hammer, this shit is a sledge hammer!!!

9 Likes

Sounds so nice. Gonna have to press some more Rosen soon now that u showed that.

2 Likes

Nice … Id like to grow some of that sunset sherbet. It comes around every now and then and I grab a little, love it… I don’t buy often cause I always got my own thing going on, but I don’t let that one skip by lol

1 Like

I wish we were friends jetdro lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah man, me too! Only got a little sample from a buddy, tastes so good ! Heh

2 Likes

Hash rosin or flower? Looks like it would put me out for the count either way :drooling_face:

1 Like