What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Love me some sunset sorbet need to get that plant again ,had it but lost it due to a previous room mate :persevere:

2 Likes

Rosin was pressed from Flower

3 Likes

If you live in the STATES, PM me. I am low at the moment, but in a few weeks time I have a harvest coming down,
I will make more. If you would like a gram or so of it, just let me know…I NEVER mind sharing :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Today, AFTER I work my screen, lol.

Gorilla Glue 4 with maybe a touch of Bubble Hash(100% full melt) dribbled into the joint. I have some I can spare, lol.
In my world, nothing is better than Goji Bubble Hash from the 73 screen!!!

Uploading…

15 Likes

What press times and temps do you use? My roommates and I run a hash rosin company and I would love to share tips and teks if you ever need any! Cheers!

3 Likes

I only press for me…so I have a small press. High 5 3.5 inch round puck press. My pulls are:
slowly pull into a pre flattened puck, once full “down” 40 second hold. Temps are …Hell, I cannot remember. Have tried them all, with all my strains, just leave it set there. 250-265??? if I remember correctly…and I am stoned …so…:sunglasses:

My Goji will pull 25 percent by weight…EVERY SINGLE PULL!!!

6 Likes

Dude I see you all the time I just had to comment is all your stuff Dutch Passion I’ve seen you grow out some of those strains briefly and I had to say you make it look like they do. I love Dutch Passion. If you had to sum up your experience growing their seeds out how would you rate them in what would your favorite strain be? I have a couple breeds I’ll blueberry myself I can’t wait to grow. I was just wondering because your stuff looks so Frosty. It reminds me of like early 2000s bogglegum Sweet Tooth just a frost it’s on it. I mean like everything you grow, you really inspire me to keep going seriously dude like you push me to read more and just try to be a better gardener and make better medicine. Be safe thanks for any input help.
-J

4 Likes

You know I’m a Goji nut. I had to track you down I’m just playing dude you’re my hero that’s it looks so good I can’t wait to get some beans. Do you have a write-up on how you made your press cuz I would love to try some of that. And is all that bubble hash right there from goji? Holyshit which finger do you want. Damn it man I’m so glad I stumbled across this thread it’s really just got my mind fucked up. You’re doing an awesome job dude keep that strain alive please. Be safe
-J
Edit I see you on the screens nevermind I got it that’s awesome is nothing else to say

1 Like

MY press is a standard HIGH Five press…was like 300 bucks I think. I did not make it.

YES, that Bubble is from Goji…that is 24 grams sitting there. Now there is LESS, As i tripped in my living room and spilled the whole damn thing on my carpet. My 3 GSD dog’s assumed it was food, and ate a bunch of it before I even got my face off the floor…the life of a stoner is always interesting!!!

2 Likes

I’ve ripped there heads off before they got to it LOL. That’s good shit right there. The fact that you’re so wasted you spilled some and the fact that your animals get wasted and they know what it is and they got it before you I love it my cat enjoys shotguns to the face yes. It’s funny when she hits the sativa Lino’s she freaks out and hides. When I got my med card I got some real strong Cindy and I have terrible anxiety I did the same thing I hit under my blanket like a two-year-old until it wore off. I was such a lightweight I had a seizure I came out of the hospital smoke I had a mild seizure. The life of a Stoner is crazy these stories are so crazy they have to be true. Now seriously though you are definitely have a gift for you you got it goin on I’m going to go back through the threads was going to check your information before I go to goji to see what you were running just to emulate it pretty much seems like you got it down any tips or anything we go a long way very much appreciated. Thanks bro make sure you save some of that for the long run.

Super awesome smoke.and at.least.came with a peace of gear , found a viable seed in the secon bud i got out

9 Likes

Ya, I’ve had good luck with Dutch Passion over the years. One of the only Dutch breeders I still buy from. Highly recommend their Blueberry.

3 Likes

Good looking on the seed find. My aunt by accident gave me a little popcorn nugget of Agent Orange when I first smoked it and I pulled a viable seed out of it it was like when I was a kid you get a pack of baseball cards and sometimes they would insert especially number cards but you definitely got a nice seed in there hopefully it turns out to be a pretty lady. How’s that 24-karat smoke? Looks good looks like like this OG Kush I got super light it’s really bullshit though. Hopefully we’ll get some of that on the East Coast sometime soon. Be safe.
-J

The smoke is outstanding tangerine taste and some earthy tones really smooth smoke, the terp on this one is awesome , helps a lot with inflammation and pain , good body and cerebral high, but you stay functional is a 60/40 hybrid indica dominant., if you tried will send you to bed easy

1 Like

Heh, I just spotted the seed in the pics and then re-read your post… I always save those. I don’t care if I don’t know one of the parents. If it’s good, I want it.

Some of my best weed was from a single seed or two in some bud I bought, either dispensary, or mostly, the older days when Sinsemilla was newer. Man, I still had some saved, but I think I lost all of my things where they were stored… but was it ever fire…always females.

I’ve grown one or two from dispensary bud and same thing. I was getting it from organic grown places. I still have some I want to grow to look. Cherry Crush, GSC, Ghost Dream (grew it, and a monster)… I want to grow every seed… ha. how can I figure that out… I’ll try.

peace

3 Likes

Yes i have several others in store too i have the wifi , blueberry, pineapple chunk and white widow

1 Like

I hope that seed bring to a nice lady then. All those properties are what I am into Indica dominant I have an infection it rears up every time I get a Nicki my body along with the degenerative discs in my spinal cord is crazy I just need to find something that’s he’s up on my back and doesn’t make my anxiety go through the roof so I try to steer clear up here Sativas because I had a seizure believe it or not Awesome really strong strong sativa. On a lighter note the green looks fire good dealg6

3 Likes

I have problems with the back too, had surgery just 20 days ago im in the hunt of a strain for this too

1 Like

Degenerative disc disease here too man. Such a pain, this baby does me wonders : GREASE MONKEY #2 .

Grease Monkey is a sweet, earthy strain with strong skunky overtones. Created by Exotic Genetix, Grease Monkey is a cross of Gorilla Glue #4 x Cookies and Cream. This strain’s indica-dominant genetics saddle the consumer with a lazy, munchie-fueled body buzz that softens the blow of chronic pain, nausea, and stress. While defined as a hybrid, this Grease Monkey’s deep relaxation will naturally lead some consumers toward sleep, so mind your dosage.

THC 29.87% CBD 0.07% CBG 1.27%

12 Likes

The very last of the Salmon River Top Bud… :cry:

16 Likes