18 Likes

amazing bro they have a lot of tricomes looks so sticky

1 Like

10 Likes

Some of these

14 Likes

Road trip? Where ya going

2 Likes

I wish. Wife is out for the night so prepped for the week.

She still not home. So here I go again haha

11 Likes

Smoking some Skywalker OG out of my new Genius pipe. So far I really like the form factor, it’s got a decent weight and feels well made. Smoked a few bowls last night and it was quite efficient being able to slide the cover and keep the bowl from burning.

15 Likes

I am tore back…lol…and thats a good thing

15 Likes

I have 3 that will be interesting to see how they do… they had a rough up bringing. Same with the Lemon Bubba. I’ll pant more and do better. I hae some straight neutral seed mix for germing now. I want to smoke that again… it was a great smoke… nice work on that, JC! peace

2 Likes

Today it is a strain called black mamba… I am really enjoying it definitely good…

13 Likes

My neighbor gifted me a mini blunt of Member OG with BioChem concentrate (80+%thc) in the joint. Oh man, what a nice vacation from my smoke atm. Very potent. I smoked on it at least 5 different times. But the first time I smoked a third of it and … yeahhhhhh!

peace

16 Likes

smokin on some afghani

2 Likes

You got StarDog…CW…Cloud Watcher, what I am running on my big screen now) X Bubba kush

Smells like a '60’s Gas Station, hits like Mike Tyson, gotta have a MAN on the grinder…lol…

12 Likes

Early test of one of my my grizzly purple phenos hung for 2 weeks, trimmed and been in the jar for only 9 days but it sure works.

17 Likes

Jesus weed :slight_smile: (aka Zombie Kush)

14 Likes

That looks good G man that looks like a wood tip off of a hemp pre-roll dealio I got a forget the name of it I just noticed that wood tip on it do they come like that sold separately mine was soaked in like a citrus sent. You didn’t used to be a G man did you? Just kidding I like to look at that man I like that old Haggard look with the tip on it I bet that hit like a cannon check out what I’m smoking this is ogkb from what I hear it’s one of the most potent strains seeds yes I need them trades yes I got them OG KB that’s the next thing on my list. This stuff is straight fire wish I had somebody to help me finish it off it literally half of it burned for 20 minutes.OGKB! Later G man looking good stay elevated. Be safe.
-J
Edit I lied there’s a Sprinkle of sour gorilla in here to that’s another really good one if you like indicas put you to bed

3 Likes

12 Likes

From WHO??? 20 characters

2 Likes