What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

That’s actually the RAW cardboard filters… I rolled it up and stuck it in after the fact. He gave to me in a hurry and it was a little loose in the end so I managed to tuck a filter up in it, but not all the way. It was a treat!

2 Likes

Looks like a nice one that’s a good deal I’m just a stickler for details I watch the ID channel on Forensic Files way too much. That was a good one. Be safe bro I was just wondering.
-J

3 Likes

@Ghandisflipflop :paintbrush: :joy: LOL

:jesus: :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Loving the colours :v:
I’m an atheist so that weed is non existent to me :rofl:

3 Likes

Gg4 that foxtailed while growing.

Skunk 91 that was chopped a little early as she showed balls.

14 Likes

Da Ghani

14 Likes

Can you not see the face of Jesus in the bud?:neutral_face:

6 Likes

Nope. I see something like a Yeti face or a Griffon’s head. :dizzy_face:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

That’s your reflection man :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just made a couple dog ears in the GG4 keif press.
Whoah does that glue hit the nostrils.

When I was trimming it all I could smell was burnt rubber tires.

18 Likes

Smokin on that pure power plant, finally realised it tastes like a guava/mango type fruit :drooling_face:

15 Likes

Cool deal man I just like the old haggard-looking shit everybody wants their stuff to look so pretty I can roll a pretty joint but as long as it burns straight and his like a cannon we’re good to go. Does anybody else had this issue I’m outside of the dispensary and I cannot decide between two strains ?I’ve been here for an hour. What’s wrong with me??

Edit I settled on the birthday cake it was on sale so I picked the 8th up looks pretty good dispensary weed surprise me sometimes but you stick by a company who grows good product like Verano or curio you got some good smoke.

I give it a solid 6. Smokes forever. Lung buster hash smoke little piney earthy. On my list to grow for sure. Definitely pick it up. :+1:

8 Likes

Bodhi tree

23 Likes

Whoah fu*k! 20 characters.

1 Like

Hey man is that big mama? From Colorado?

2 Likes

Small taste of (C99 x ???) to go with the morning coffee. Really nice buzz, very motivating. Turned out to be the perfect accompaniment for what I’m doing this morning. I’ve already smoked more than half the bud before taking a pic, lol.

12 Likes

Nice, I have a couple of Joey Weed C99 fems waking up aws! I’ve never grown it nor have I ever smoked it straight up. Excited for them. peace

2 Likes

From everything I’ve read that seems to be a pretty good version. I bet you’ll be very pleased with them.

2 Likes

Thanks. I have to check, they may be f2s. But I know it has a great reputation.

Wow, Zamaldelica X Durban Punch!!! Thats got to be some powerful smoke just in flower form alone… I have both of those strains in seed form but not crossed… sounds like fire!!!:sunglasses: I plan to cross my Durban punch with some other african landraces… Perhaps a congo black X Angola red I have or even Tropical seeds King Congo(congo black X ciskei) …

2 Likes