What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Not everyone’s cup of tea ha ha

14 Likes

Going to roll one to relax after a busy day gardening.

13 Likes

Looks like my kind of smoke, tbh :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thought the tree could use a little green after losing an arm

9 Likes

That cherry pie tasted like cherries :+1:

5 Likes

I thought you put weed on your sammich at first glance. I was like WTF, WHY? lol

4 Likes

Some super lemon haze scraps I remembered I had :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I love playing stoner memory games with myself so I find weed all the time I forgot I even had :rofl::ok_hand:

10 Likes

Nothing from this rig… @Ghandisflipflop must have been visiting me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

Yeah, that looks like all of my smoke most days. That definitely looks like my Shivadawg.

1 Like

Some Apollo 11

18 Likes

That looks tasty. Nice frost and colors.

7 Likes

Some of today’s meds

6 Likes

Was able to grab some diamonds , I highly recommended them great for my insomnia and joint pain.

Diamonds aren’t just for women anymore lol

7 Likes

14 Likes

Some keif, a cigar, bourbon on the rocks and a beer chaser.

17 Likes

Our of likes but I like the view sir. Living life correctly in my books.

3 Likes

Thanks. Wish I could just veg here a lot more.

1 Like

yeah, i was going to say…"…and a lake", to finish your sentence. What state are you in? It looks like a few places I know, but if it’s Minnesota or Canada, they all look like that! first thought made me think of the west shore of Flathead Lake in Montana… don’t ask me why… It’s been a while since I was there.

You are on the hunt. Just north of Minnesota in Canada. Well done.
And “at the lake”
But then again there was a beer wrap.

3 Likes

Cool, it’s beautiful, regardless. I live about 1 mile from one now and I go up every day multiple times sometimes. it’s a State Park and I have a season pass now. So, I go and use it like it’s mine, heh. And, beer/whiskey, weed, a nice deck, and some quiet time without others is always a good time. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes