What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Niice!! Gotta love the therapy of that.

3 Likes

Just got some new wax 3 different kinds one is bubble gum the other is cherry cobbler have to ask about the 3rd one forgot

11 Likes

Today i started the day with a strain called pennywise, its actually pretty good it is 1:1 cbd/thc ratio which makes it really mellow but still able to function well with it.

9 Likes

Nice review been hearing good things about the 1:1 strains. More like old school strains more Sativa so you can function better rather than smoking that 18% THC strain that glues you to the chair :laughing:

Is that what dispensary weed looks like too? Poor bag appeal if it is man looks like they’ve just rolled the nugs while wet to include the leaf in the weight and left to dry :thinking:

4 Likes

Yes i am definitely gonna be more open to trying 1:1 ratio… This is dispensary weed but honestly I feel the pictures don’t do it any justice i been trying to get good pictures and it just doesn’t happen with this phone, next upgrade I’m gonna focus on finding something with a quality camera.

4 Likes

:raised_hands: CBD :heart:

1:1 is my favorite for calming down & certain pains; tried it on a nasty headache the other day & it was like 1/2 an ibuprofen at least. :thumbsup: (blue shark cbd)

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Some just cured grapefruit.

24 Likes

Oh, man! I freaking love grapefruit terps!

4 Likes

14 Likes

U got the sticky with the icky. Mmmmmm.

3 Likes

GG4. Pure burnt rubber tire :fire::fire::fire:

15 Likes

Always smoking the kills

2 Likes

Hey man look for cigars without any creases. The wrinkles make you cigar burn uneven.

3 Likes

Some Delicious PurpleKush

19 Likes

I really like this new pen I bought. Reminds me of the old spoon necklaces for blow. I’ve used snoopdogg brand, KILN and this is so easy to use in comparison at 20$ omfg.

13 Likes

Top - blueberry x green crack
Bottom - reactor 99

18 Likes

Some near cured GSC

16 Likes

Did you grow that gsc urself it looks really yummy how is it so far?

1 Like

Yes it’s the Blimburn version. Has real nice purple dense nugs with a very aromatic nose that comes through smoking it. Did some late monster cropping and thought I lost her but here she is ready to be cloned again.

8 Likes

This Evening: Some Chronic

Meow :sunglasses:

11 Likes