What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Beautiful homegrown. That’s the way I like my bud… Of course once it goes into jars it can’t stay that way forever. It is surprising how some sativa are very durable and will last longer than you would expect. That’s a similar looking bud to what I’m growing atm, Blue Hammer… still need 5 weeks. The hairs may not be that pronounced but the trichomes look right! That one is nice!

2 Likes

A crappy pic of a bud from a cross I made of Lemon Fantasy x Green Manalishi right as my camera battery died…

12 Likes

They call it Cassiopeia…

Delicious…

13 Likes

:nerd: :smoking:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Good to have friends in low places…both from a bud who lives in Holland

RPP x Chem

Amnesia Haze, his personal cut, been growing for years, see why!!!

both are excellent, the taste on the Haze is sublime. Haze, citrus, lemon, BRIGHT, superb. Uplifting happy ass high from it too.
Good job buddy!!!

16 Likes

Some HSO Black Dog. Was very impressed by this plant. In fact I have never had a bad experience with anything HSO.

20 Likes

Alright, I love the bucket!! I made one this spring and just about ready to take it for a test ride.

It looks like yours was all hydro? Mine is two buckets, one for the reservoir and the other for soil and the basket. A hybrid of sorts like the Octopot, soil/hydro. Looks like yours did well, lol. damn nice rootball.

2 Likes

Yep, so a 20l bucket, manual refill! A PITA tbh and ph/nutes fluctuate wildly with this kind of setup, and given that they are getting through 5 litres a day on a cooler day, you miss a few days and it can be all over. By the end there is about 10l nutes, 10l rootball. I have another setup with a 100l nute rez that is much better. The rootball is all about mycorrhizae from the get go and humic/fluvic in the nutes, but also pheno specific, one of the things I like about DWC is that it lets you select breeding stock with a good indication of the root mass. So anyway after I chopped it out of the netpot this was left in the laundry sink to drain overnight, the next day my other half found it an let out a blood curdling scream because she thought it was some sort of swamp monster come up the plug hole:joy:

2 Likes

Tester nugget of purple candy :lollipop:

17 Likes

It depends on what states are in and what practices that companies use some companies like to beat the shit out of the buds and get the trichromes off of them just to make extracts and shit the companies where I’m at like Verano seal their shit nitrogen injected with a label on it so it’s not opened and stuck in 40 people’s faces. With some it’s all hand trimmed. If you like to pay for something because it looks pretty then your into Aesthetics it just depends on the company that’s processing it and how they process it the big ass warehouses running through to trimming machines some of them hand jerking it. Prices fluctuate I had Pennywise and AC DC I’d rather grow it for real.
I’m not going to say I don’t like Aesthetics but if the shit don’t get me high with the fuck is the point let me let’s be honest the chemicals that are in there have beneficial effects but there is no fucking cure-all that mean you could take ibuprofen for inflammation or you can smoke a bowl if you think it helps you or you could do acupuncture let me shut up I’m way off topic

2 Likes

Gorilla glue #4 :wink:

19 Likes

Lots of fire in here fellaz great work!

I’m smokin on some Love Triangle right now. Too lazy to take a pic and send it to the 'puter. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Double down on that comment holyshit I’m going to get a pail of Goji like that I promise you one day I’m going to get it I love seeing the fact that somebody else has done at you give me a a little hope thanks for sharing that bro it’s beautiful one day Maybe I can get my medicine cabinet looking like that!

5 Likes

Num nums… always a pleasure bro to see what you got rocking on there.
-J

3 Likes

My man…thats some mighty meds…lookin good. Hope it does the trick.
-J

2 Likes

Still puffin on this hash rosin.

20 Likes

Been a long day.

9 Likes

Haha might be for a couple of days but all the UK Cheese has gone except for the daddy nug :blush:

12 Likes

Moscas blotto ogk hit by male xbj16from secon gen genetics.
I call it blueberry ogk. Pretty light but plenty dank ogk leaner for sure.

16 Likes

Smoking some of the cured buds from Zelda’s jar mixed with the last of Tulip that is also cured finally. Tulip wound up a spearmint phenotype and Zelda wound up a carrot cake phenotype. Mixed with some grapefruit phenotype bud and a Hi-C fruit punch phenotype bud. It’ll be an interesting smoke for sure.

Rolled 2 blunts with it all one pineapple game and a cigar blunt to celebrate some properly cured buds to smoke.

16 Likes