What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Mmm Guacamole stuffed pretzel sticks … :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I’m hungry.

Awesome bro! Nothing like smoking homemade!

4 Likes

It was a delicious salad :yum:

4 Likes

Some Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk. As with anything BF i(f you are lucky), it’s just OK. Decent smoke, smells/taste amazing, but it was a bit delicate to grow and a pain in the butt to trim plus it has no heft so that even the larger buds don’t end up weighing very much. It was a freebie seed, but will probably be the last BF I could be fkd with.

16 Likes

18 Likes

Some C99 Grapefruit pheno.

24 Likes

That looks like a good yielder. I have my first Cindy growing as a seedling right now. It’s a JoeyWeed fem.

Enjoy! it looks just right!

4 Likes

Yes had 2 going in my last round an got 11 zips total for the 2. Hopefully yours pulls some good numbers as well.

3 Likes

Just some good old home grown dank

20 Likes

Yeah, I’d say! That would be a good name for a strain… “Homegrown Dank”

It looks dank, enjoy!

4 Likes

Had to sample a WW auto with only 6 days of drying in a paper bag. Been happy with this method to cure, and like to wait for a 1month cure. This is now one of my staples and grew it for @Esrgood4u. He warned me about the size…I took half of her last week and doing the rest today and tomorrow. Want to.see how the high is with some more Amber’s.

Once she’s done her cure I’ll post some pictures when I do a marathon of rolling joints

4 Likes

Any idea on the final weight @cdnBuddy?? I’m glad you enjoyed smoking it mate. I knew it would impress. If you can I’d try and stick with the same breeder you used as there is a lot of variations from one breeder to the next :+1:

3 Likes

Some relaxing, uplifting stuff out from the grinder…

Wake n bake in germany :sunglasses:

greetings
DCK

13 Likes

Just finished up trimming and looks to be between 10-11oz in total. First batch is going in jars tomorrow morning.

6 Likes

Yep that beat my own personal record :rofl:
Well done mate :+1:

2 Likes

I’ll be smoking this for the next month until the next plant is ready. Very happy, and i’ve got another one that is going now also. But won’t be as big as I ran into issues again.

2 Likes

If you ever do an auto run give the pyramid seeds WW a try. :+1:

1 Like

Looks amazing MB,

Hey whatsup with the brown bags when ur drying there ?? Just for a slower dry? Also I see you leave your fan leaves on?? I just ask because I harvest in a month or so and kinda forget about the drying / curing so I’m re-learning! Lol. I live in a place with very low humidity so I’m thinking of leaving most my fan leaves on for the first couple days…try to keep it to as slow of a Cure as possible . Thanks for any info !

OH by the way; smoking some BLACK MAMBA !!!
Chocochip mint x starfighter backcross. Olè !!
Lol very very tasty strain.

16 Likes

Haven’t tried the mamba but heard good things and those nugs sure looook gooood.

Yes I have low humidity as well and the large paper bags are to slow drying as well as the leaves. I also run a bubbler under them and if needed I even use a spray bottle with distilled or RO water and mist the outside of the bags to slow the curing down.

2 Likes

Same here and I normally keep leaves on, especially from here on… Humidities aren’t as bad as last year in the teens and 20’s pretty regular, with relentless winds.

Leaving the leaves on helped and I sort of left them that way until going into the jar. By then you just run your fingers against the grain and they crumble off leaving a protected bud.

That mamba sounds tasty! And it looks tasty, too!

1 Like