What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

BlackBerry kush

Very tasty. Grown in the kootenays B.C … yum BC BUDD! Lol

15 Likes

Blueberry x Burmese kush

13 Likes

Yes, I’ll have two, thanks.

3 Likes

Heh, very nice stuff and first time ever having this strain. The blueberry smell really stands out with the spicy Burmese after exhaling. Wish I could send you some brotha!

3 Likes

Hey! Where’d you get that sweet wrap. :wink: One day someone’s gonna have to show me how to roll one. Beautiful craftsmanship. Damn…

1 Like

Made 3 so far. Improving with every one.

3 Likes

Next Friday quote popped in my head “you can roll those better than the b*itches in Havana!”. I think you got it. What that your pic? The one with the big stogies butt? Beautiful view too if I remember correctly? Good job bro. You got good green thumbs. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

How do you make the cannagar man? It does look delicious.

1 Like

They sell little kits to do it now. It has a mold and a system to do it. It’s pretty cool. I’d like to get set up for it when I got a few extra bucks to waste. Lots of you tubes, too. peace

2 Likes

I first used the largest pen I could find as a mold but made one with 2 2x4s and followed videos. Hoping to make a thread about it but need to get a few more pics together.

3 Likes

Black ice

on this nice sunny day !

13 Likes

Just had a nice pull of this Apollo 11 x (F13 x Apollo 11) I grew out a few months ago, and now I’m watching a bunch of retrospectives and celebrations of the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission.

What a fine morning this is!

7 Likes

Viola and island pink kush :grin:

Both island grown

5 Likes

Yes, Sour BluTooth available as well as most of our strains from many retailers and if in USA directly to me at bogland72@gmail.com

Bog

`

12 Likes

:wave:

Do your pets appreciate Cannabis? :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Got some fire London Pound Cake in the raw!

2 Likes

Alright! BOG DOG! here boy! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

My black cat Conan is 18 yrs old and he has taken kitty breaths sitting on our laps and now he comes and meows for some. It helps his pain too.

I don’t advise giving it to German Shepherds or most dogs because mine gets a little paranoid and this breed already has enough of that. Makes him a little weird and police dogs just don’t like it. Bog

Bogland72@gmail.com for seeds or info… :dog2:

9 Likes

That’s an old cat! Awesome. I have two pit bulls, they like chewing up fresh leaves and once in a while I give them my stems for their separation anxiety.

Smoking some fine bubba kush :wink:

17 Likes

That looks yummy. did you grow it? I have a couple of pre98 Bubba x Lemon Thai starting now. Great old school flavors.

4 Likes