What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

It’s tasty, no I did not grow it. My buddy in the kootenays BC did and sent it this way.

3 Likes

“Carpet Bud”…found on the floor after taking down 1/2 of a 4 x 4 scrog screen. Screen came down Friday before sunup, this lil Bud is already dry. There were about a dozen of these laying around, lol.

10 Likes

The best ones are the flat ones you’ve stood on :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Finally found some decent bud at an Okie dispo.

Jack Herrer.

16 Likes

Alternating between espresso laced with cannabis oil made with male Pennywise and Queen Mother plants AND bong hits of the flowers of both strains.

Getting some work done… blended cowpea sprouted seed tea into compost top dressing, aerated bat guano tea is bubbling, refilled all supplemental water jugs and cleaned garden work area.

2 Likes

Just made the post

3 Likes

Grizzly Purple

9 Likes

My BlueMoonRocks…smooth and blueberry bubblegum flavors. Bog

Bogland72@gmail.com for info on seeds…

17 Likes

Peach Kobbler; storebought. great bag appeal pretty nice aroma but totally boring smoke like 90% out there. Super dry. :unamused:

Romulan (supposedly), storebought. half the price of the peach stuff & more complex better smoke. can’t say it’s Romulan since it’s been so long but maybe. Incensey & floral with some musk or skunk funk in the background. :thumbsup:

Blue Ice Auto(@I_thewindcries) , homegrown. Good smoke! When harvested the plants were all meloney, cantelopey with maybe some kind of cologne thing but the smoke is big on pine & sticky buds. the melon is a little bit there in the smoke but the pinene & something else maybe terpinolene(fueley) just dominate it. It keeps the flavors the whole way through. I’d grow it again but it’s not a showstopper. Good yield, about 3 jars filled with cured bud from a 3’ plant in 2+ months total. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: The high is kinda hybridy. That pine makes it hard to tell. :blush:

Lowryder x Ultraviolet2 F3 (@ReikoX) , homegrown. If I had to sell this it would be Cambodian Landrace X Dr Grinspoon :joy: :hugging: but the smoke is good. Good good. Flavors & plants varied all over with 1/2 of the “juicy fruit” parent flavor but now also chocolate, coffee, dirt, undescribable but good shit :thinking:, and the high is all couchlock all day. :couch: :key2: With some bubble it’s nap time.

Growing them was fun & the “F3 Lesson” of surprise! was too.

I fucked up my RedCherryBerry X LRUV batch but have plenty of things in the cupboard to give that another go later.

:scales: Results: (good) homegrown smoke destroys storebought except for bag appeal, no question.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

13 Likes

Cartel Haze by NAW seeds.

This is one of the best flavors of weed I’ve ever smoked. The breeders haven’t come across this pheno they said and I didn’t take a cut… :sob:

The flavor is sour lemon diesel or lemon cleaner, and on exhale the lips get coated with a greasy slickness. After the third toke the flavors on the lips morph into dry to sweet chocolate. It’s really delicate and hazy and the high is motivating.

I hope I can find this pheno again some day. Unfortunately, it was the smallest of all the plants in that run, and was grown in only 1 gallon pots. I’m down to the small cola and that’s it. peace

11 Likes

Took down some plants last Friday, dry enough after 6 hang days for a test. This is Cloud Watcher X StarDog, and might as well be just StarDawg. Reeks of SD, tastes like SD, hits the head instantly like SD, and unfortunately for me, doesnt grow like either SD or Cloud Watcher, but like a stunted midget with attitude! She is beautiful smoke, with lovely flavor’s and potent high, but she yields NOTHING, grows like crap, and I AM DONE WITH HER!!

Why is it so many beautiful potent tasty Bud"s come from non yielding shit growth plants?? I have 1 more of these mixed in with my Sugar Goji run, and when she comes down, …down…like she attained ANY KIND of height, LMAO…this cross is history. Hey they all cant be winners, and this one, other than killer head stash and stinky showing off of her reeking Buds…IS NOT!!!

Next

LOL

13 Likes

Organically grown Valley Vixen

13 Likes

3 Likes

I have found this as well. You can run 10 of the same seeds but end up with a dank pheno that won’t produce anything but popcorn nugs.

I think the good ones are usually like that and you need to really work the line and mother to push for higher yields. But what the f do I know hahah :v:

4 Likes

They gave me some beans to try this was the description

Popped 2 of the beans and got two ladies and I grew em out … so it’s todays wake & bake

13 Likes

Very last bit of 1 year cured Hashplant, my dumbass forgot to take a picture of the actual bud before i rolled it up…ugh

8 Likes

:fork_knife_plate: Ate 1/2 gram of finger hash

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

My homegrown blue god.

A few sample nugs I took early to have some smoke :slight_smile:

12 Likes

R.I.P. to to all those nugs :ghost:

A lil’ nug of DeDios taken a couple days ago
I already smoked it, just here for the upload badge :smirk:

:purple_heart:

10 Likes

Caught up with another BOTL that I haven’t seen in a long while, ended up being an awesome night, some nice home grown Tutenkhamen, Sierra Nevada IPA and a real hard decision on whether to burn down a COHIBA 1966 EDICIÓN LIMITADA 2011 or a Ramon Allones Exclusivo Asia Pacifico Celestiales Finos (2009).

The Ramon Allones won in the end, honestly this was fkn incredible and has to be at least a 97 rated cigar, flavours like smoking a christmas cake! I have a decent nic tolerance but man this had some balls and along with the Tut had me stoned as a cricket.

For the eagle eyed cigar smokers, yes that is a 50 cab of Bolivar PC’s, 2007 in fact and as rare as rocking horse shit, each one is like smoking a bar of dark chocolate. Yum!

Have a good one everyone!

12 Likes