What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Yes it’s escobars ,great yielder and easy to grow
last female a few years back wasn’t like this one more skunk cheese floral still very nice but impossible to take out in public due to its strong odour!

5 Likes

Haha sneaky little dog :slight_smile:

Tough decision
3 phenos of valley ghash
2 phenos of black lights
2 phenos of SsDd
1 purple wreck
1 of goji and
1 of goji purple fire thai

5 Likes

:thinking: SsDd & GP :fire: Thai are probably morning varieties… And the PurpleWreck almost definitely for bedtime… eh? :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Jaw breaker 7 ogre

15 Likes

Looks like a peaceful spot bro! Enjoy that cannagar lol

3 Likes

Ya just visiting with ma n pa. They have slowed and don’t smoke much anymore but they like the edibles. :blush: and I’m pushing 60 now so they have to slow down at some point.

5 Likes

Do you mske your own or buy them pre made? It looks pretty special.

1 Like

That’s bought but I do make my own as well.

16 Likes

Those look boss! Did you make a mold or use the aftermarket ones? It looks like you have perfected the leaf wrapping, too. I imagine that takes some preparation. I still haven’t had one yet. They most likely sell them here in town. I’ll ask around. We have a lot of shops for this size town.

2 Likes

Made my own mold.

5 Likes

Jesus that’s a fat cannagar. How does one still stand after smoking it or do you get a third down, rip the rest off and relight it for insta? :rofl: @MBVapester

4 Likes

you know what they say about starting material…

Darling Nikki flower rosin.

12 Likes

Actually first bit of street grass Ive smoked in a minute. Going in with some elmers glue shatter on the ash. I don’t have a dab rig lol. Freebasing shatter omg. Nooo…:wink:

Guy I know still gets Reggie. Maybe I’ll grab his seeds and see if I can pull some mexi sativa. They’ve been crosses up like Harden though. It’s always a real crap shoot. Maybe outdoor later next year. We’ve been good through Nov growing here.

7 Likes

I prefer the black light for beddybytime.
Black Domina x nl1
This particular SsDD we’ll make you shut eyed also.

3 Likes

Some nice 4 month cured C99 F6 (Mosca)

17 Likes

Did you use sun leaves for the outer?

1 Like

That just flower pressed?

1 Like

One of the chickens plucked my Joey Weed C99 out of the pot about 1 month in. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Mostly large fan leaves. I find that after monster cropping when the clones revert back to vegging they seem to make some big fans.

12 Likes