What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Home made “Moon Rock’s” with Cloud Watcher Bud , and KILLER Papa’s Punch pressed rosin, and
Goji kief…Hmmm Hmmmm good…like Campbell’s

:sunglasses:

Now to Que up this afternoons UFC 242 fights…DO NOT TELL ME>…did not want to watch it in the middle of the day…have not seen any spoilers…so DONT!!! LOL

I imagine Khabib will make easy work of Dustin, that would be my guess. Certainly a tap/knock/TKO or I shall be surprised. Do not think Dustin is in the same league as his opponent

9 Likes

Hey can I come over?

1 Like

SURE…but it will be gone before you get here…got plenty, we can make more. It is VERY hard to smoke by myself, I have hit it 5 times now, my head is spinning, have NOT even hit the Bud in it yet, lol. Gonna last the whole fight card…time for the $3.49 Red Baron pizza calling my name…:yum:

3 Likes

Ok did the next best thing. GSC bud with GG4 keif and purple kush rosin all rolled.

Cheers :beers:
And so FU that I cropped the joint out of
The pic :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

And 10 times my scenery…you win hands down!

Where are you located??? Is that view @ your home?

It’s becoming the home more and more now. :+1:

3 Likes

:smoking:

Storebought pfffft. The “RKS” smells & smokes like a potent Sunset Sherbet but so dry it would make most fireplace kindling jealous. :rolling_eyes: Very good indica stone, probably matches the 26% claim. The “Banjo” is decentish smoke at 17.5$/3.5g but just not strong enough (17%thc). Vague citrus on the inhale. The waxes are just OK not too great with the GhostOG winning by way of THC at about 60-something percent.

And the Cookie Fam: "Putting the C in McWeed!" (heard it here first folks :laughing:)

Their Lemonchello smelled & tasted like flea treatment for pets and so I had to blend it with other stuff just to get my :bread:'s worth. :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

For $17.5 per eighth I’d of overdosed within a week. That’s cheap even for me man. Shame about the quality by the sound of things though other than that love the setup :crazy_face:

1 Like

2 different phenos of Sunshine Daydream with a bit of Black Lights with it

2 Likes

??? Never heard of that…what is it???

Black domina x nl1 and and and
Something coastal did with a kept BD elite clone.

Man that sure looks like a nice spot for a bourbon and a toke! How’s the fishing?

3 Likes

Think I got the last 2 packs in existence about 6 months ago.
One of the first 2 sellout when released

1 Like

See your into the clique 'boutique" only a few ever made shit…Gonna pale next to my OGHA!

1 Like

Has to be different being able to just go to a “store” and buy 420 stuff!!! I mean I took a trip to Denver to check it out, spent 5 days just doing 420 stuff there. Was cool, wonder what it is like being able to do that anytime you like???

The bud in Denver was poor compared to what I am use to, but it was still a blast being able to check out the stores, all the different product and the marketing of it all. There was decent to be found if you looked, but the majority of it was MEH. I loved checking out all the product…Bud, hash, every manner of extract(which ALL taste like SHIT compared to fresh home made pressed rosin) all the edibles, joints already rolled…yeah, Im gonna buy a “blind” joint of God knows what??? While standing in Bud heaven…yeah, no!! LOL

I would have to try EVERYTHING i saw, lol. Wonder how it would affect my growing??? Certainly if it was legal where I live i would find the “spot” and be able to buy very good bud…'least I would hope that is how it works. In 'Rado I sampled 50 or so different…3 were good, 1 very good, 1 excellent…the 3 good are included in the v. good and excellent, so really 3 of 50 Buds I bought was what I would call good or better. Had I to pick from the stores warez I would continue to grow my own.

Pet flea treatment…oh lord no…I HAVE thrown away weed before. I grew 2 POUNDS of this weed once, smelled n tasted so bad…I threw it all into a black plastic garbage bag and threw it in a public dumpster, lol.

5 Likes

Where I live in Canada they just legalized it. but are failing horribly. Dried out shitty weed for ridiculous prices.

I swear they take this weed and make extracts out of it then turn around and sell it as “flower” .

All just a bunch of legal lies so I grow my own senoir!

4 Likes

Not really just hunting for something and yes I go to extremes, since I can’t travel abroad I depend on others.
I dearly hate that situation

2 Likes

I could travel, but have 2 good buds in Europe so everything there is open to me. The states are SO FAR ahead of Europe in good bud anyways…since I now have their A.H. they aint got shit I need…LMAO!!!

The 1 un sexed AK is throwing “plate” sized leaf’s…growing like a totem pole, even with LST she has FAT FAT leaf on her!.. I mean hopefully HER. IF it is, she has shit structure, but looks like she may dip way back into some gene pool…lol!!!

1 Like

No idea. Loaded this two weeks ago. Possibly Forbidden Fruit. Juicy and Purple.

3 Likes

Weed in Denver was dried out too. What got me was even DRY DRY, SOME of it had good smells!!! TELLS ME, they got the genetics right, but throw it all away in the drying of the Bud…What a shame!!!

Tours of ALL the grow houses showed me PUSHED 3 part nute plants to the point of EVERY strain smelling like each other. The ENTIRE rooms smelled of GH 3 part Hydro nutes…ALL the cuts were grown SOG and looked nice, but the after “care” given to the harvest is retarded!!!

WHY does no one do it RIGHT…and stand out with good FRESH NON DRY Bud??? Would they just get run over by all the other stores selling shit at lower prices???

2 Likes