What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Well I wish I could get an ounce for $99 IN CANDIAN MONEY … couldn’t get a half of that around here for $100

Hope its all that and a bag of chips for when you get hungry

Same bro. Perhaps one day when it’s nationally legal we can orchestrate a HUGE gathering of OG’ers and have our own woodstock lol.

Note: Prices below are in USD.
Fuck me, I pay 240$ a zip for mids here. For what should cost 100 at most. If i want some killer dank I gotta play phone tag and spend about two days huntin some down, and it’s gonna run me 380$ or so. I miss having my own stash lol. SOON though.

4 Likes

yeah, $99 is only like $75 US :smiley: the candyland wasn’t particularly for me. it had a kind of sweet smell and taste but i’m not a big fan of sativas, or haven’t had any particularly outstanding ones maybe. but their grape god is very sticky stanky and gets me ripped! maybe they ship stateside lol but their stealth is nonexistant (double/triple vacuum sealed bag just in a xpress post envelope)

Starfighter… a favorite daytime smoke for me.

9 Likes

5 Likes

Hummm… Lets see.

http://naturesmedicines.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/thc-v.jpg

Enhanced with many more goodies just as essential, apparently!

:dart:

3 Likes

I hear Durban Poison is known for having high levels of THCV. Perhaps I’ll find some there. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Some Cherry OG with GG4 wax on it… Cheers!

8 Likes

Finally getting to the chunks of the Platinum Huckleberry Cookies.

Highly recommend!

14 Likes

Thosae volcanoes are the shyte man! NICE ONE!

Pre-digital. Works like magic.

2 Likes

Hippy Slayer… strong stuff…

16 Likes

A little AZAD Kashmir with some Leroys killer live resin glue lightly dusted with some kief.

Have a killer weekend!

11 Likes

I prefer the original myself. Its been years though so I don’t know if they improved…

And just smoking on some Quavo, its pretty dank…:rolling_eyes: and just finished the AL Thunderfuck. Fuck

6 Likes

Nice pointy missile-top ! :rocket:

1 Like

Yes i think thats crazzy vaporizer, deffenetly my next one :smiley:
Have good time!

1 Like

Storz and Bickel is having a 20% sale today until midnight! better jump on it. Agree that the original one is better than the digital which doesn’t really add anything.

1 Like

Some mimosa from the jungle boys!!

1 Like

Space Candy, clone of same in background.

10 Likes

i had the digital volcano for a couple years until i ended up selling it because i never used it. probably used it less than 10 times in 2+ years. not my cup of tea. i had purchased it when the digital one was new.

1 Like