What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Sky ought to be the limit with these

No I can’t travel or else I would, I don’t think you understand “they won’t let me”

high plains desert it’s like everyone ignores it(low humidity) while people with the most to lose look the other way. everything stays in the jar till you use it…

2 Likes

OH, I understand alright…over weighed CD case…:sunglasses:

My reading comprehension is very good…

Dipping into the big jar of Papa’s Punch yet again…really starting to like the Bud. It’s taste smell n flavor are really starting to shine.

10 Likes

How long has the cure been?

1 Like

Would have to go look in my thread to figure that…not cured at all really, just finished the dry . Maybe a week in the jar…

1 Like

Solid question. :ok_hand:

There’s a novelty that wears off after experiencing it, seeing “the big picture” (that legal weed is a scam/cash-grab), and it turns to disappointment for someone who’s grown a few times. And 80% of my use is treating symptoms of health problems so I’m a complicated weirdo when I go to a dispensary; I sure didn’t discover weed as medicine :sweat_smile: and I do love the stuff like a conniseur or weed snob. Thought about that plenty :grin: and concluded: Why should medicine be BAD?! :thinking: :bulb:

So it’s been “legal” in Calif. for nearly 23 years as MMJ, & recreactional for 2. How fast things change (:older_man:)… Nearly anyone will tell you pre-rec was a better situation for everyone except the tax man. I haven’t seen good herb in a dispensary since the changeover & prices are too high in most cases(not me! ha!).

There’s a huge opportunity for senior/medical-oriented clientele that is not really being seized upon. I can’t stand the loud music & party atmosphere & feel a LOT better being in some dude’s quiet living room & sampling the herb before buying, even if he’s only got 2 kinds, good & ok… :sweat_smile: 'hence, the black, er… “traditional” market continues to continue. :money_mouth:

I’m stoned & could go on about this forever… my favorite subject.

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Huh. I never knew that culture. Reminds me of Pulp Fiction. When my friends got something I liked I asked them to get some for me and they usually could. Felt like there was cautionary etiquette around asking for their suppliers info.
When I moved to new towns it always took me months to find a steady stream.
Feel like I can get good shit in dispensarys now if I am prepared to pay $15 g.

2 Likes

Thca

5 Likes

Mans back on the stardawg.

8 Likes

Jack Herer.

3 Likes

Picking seeds out of Sinai buds …

5 Likes

Yikes $15 a gram seems pretty steep

$15 is for top shelf. I can also buy $40oz of decent weed.

@hewhocoruptz

4 Likes

Does the $40 oz have the same labeling as top shelf reefer?

By law. It’s generally frostier. Better bag appeal. Probably trimmed better and maybe even cured properly. I think indoor craft cultivation and cola bud goes for a premium.

1 Like

Linx Gaia

1 Like

Test of drying Bubble Hash…

3 Likes

Casper OG #4(Ghost OG x Faceoff OG bx1), archiveseeds

14 Likes