What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

That sounds good! peace

Casper OG #2

10 Likes

That ought to work
that is over 20 characters stupid bot

2 Likes

Some recent Glue S1 I grew in the mini cab for a nice bedtime smoke. Just dry enough to smoke, with no cure. Still smokes great, especially for a plant that was almost entirely neglected for the whole flower cycle :wink:

17 Likes

Sinai

7 Likes

More blue god

16 Likes

How does she smoke…

3 Likes

Sour Goo Phuuu = Sour Goo (Sour Diesel x Afgooey) x Phuuu’s IPA ((AK-47 x Northern Lights) x Super Skunk)

Nice smoke. It got better with a year cure. It was a little harsh and lacking at first, mainly because it got seeded and took a lot away. It was beauty though with blacks, blues, reds, and bright orange hairs in the buds with some bright green here and there.

I’m sure it would be an awesome bud with no seeds. I want to grow it again and will sometime. It got crossed to a Lemon Fantasy guy, too so I have seeds to look through.

Sour Goo Phuuu

12 Likes

You got beans of this G?
Quite a lineage

2 Likes

Yeah, I should have a few. I may be able to get more, not sure if he saved them or not. It was almost two years ago. I have some of them, maybe 6-8, and a good many of the seeds from it. Lemon fantasy dad is Jedi Kush (Deathstar x SFV og) x Lemon Skunk.

I’m starting to get a lot of untried crosses now from my own pollen chucking and mistake dustings. Most all have the histories inside, just mostly none done by selection. But, as we all know, mother nature is pretty good at this stuff, too. So, I always hold high expectations for mistakes and silly pollen chucks. Just have to grow them out in numbers to find out.

3 Likes

Made a 20 gram “Temple Ball” …about to break into some of it

13 Likes

Very good smoke. Tastes like blueberry with a hint of kush spice almost. Not the best at descriptions but very amazing indica stone. Relieves all my back pain. So good that I can’t stop smoking it though haha definitely a hard one to save :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The temple ball was a nice dark color…And the afghani buds look a lot like my Sour Bubble. Bog

17 Likes

Great looking Buds there Bog!

2 Likes

Got 3, 1 oz “shake” bags from a MOM for $180. It’s just a mish mash of all types of popcorn from all types of strains. Definitely pulled more than 2 oz of little buds…the rest was just crystaly shake.

17 Likes

BlackBerry cheesecake

18 Likes

That looks tasty!!!

:grin:

3 Likes

It looks sick…yummy
You most generally get nanners at the end of a run, it’s not that you did something wrong.
Just the plant trying to repro itself, the plant knows the end is near

3 Likes

Very tasty! BlackBerry kush taste to it with a little hint of cheese on the exhale.

I believe the cross is BlackBerry kush x cherry queen or cherry pie x cheese

This is from my medical dispensary in Nelson BC. I ordered this plus raspberry ice and L.A. Wedding pop. I was blessed with one seed from the la wedding pop so far!

4 Likes

All those blackberry crosses have such nice colors, I guess the purple trait must be dominant or something. Jordan of the islands has a bunch of crosses with blackberry that all sound pretty appealing, MongoBongo is running one now that looks fantastic.

@Tappy that’s a sweet deal. I like crystally trim it’s nice for rolling huge doobs and not getting too destroyed lol

5 Likes