What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

I thought his blue kush was better than the rest of his lineup.
I crossed it with my Ak47 cherry dad it was all I had, had to try to.preserve it even if it was wrong.

2 Likes

My 1st ever taste of Sannie’s ShackZilla…early larf from under the screen

5 Likes

AND…I do not much care for it…funky taste, not much power, hoping I made a mistake and it was not really the beautiful ShackZilla I just took down…lol. Very possible, lots of little “branch’s” laying around here.

Been a long hard day and gonna roll a fatty of GG4

19 Likes

Freshly sqoozen green crack

17 Likes

And? How is it? Did your head explode? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

No but my hair is moving all over :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

i like it pretty strong. and good flavor. Still a hair green for my liking yet but its nice.

3 Likes

BlueKush and Sour Lifesaver in stock and ask about our sour medley deal at bogland72@gmail.com

Bog

5 Likes

I grew it myself. Some of you watched me. Preparing for first taste of GSC x Oaxacan.

A bit of this branch began to mold. It dried for a week and has been curing since September 25th.

Journaled the first ten minutes.
Nap time.

8 Likes

Will be smoking on my new Temple Ball made today…did a much better job on it this time!!! Prqctice makes perfect, lol.

16 Likes

Sure looks yummy and you can wash it down with that jar of shine.

1 Like

LOL…just hot water…does look kinda like shine huh…Shine n Hash, not too sure that would be a great combo…

:rage:

3 Likes

Had a first hit of the Jillybean. It’s had a week to dry and almost that to cure. Lovely taste and good with anxiety and pain. Not much in the way of head alteration. I miss that but see how this high could have good uses.

Nap?

4 Likes

Today I shall sample : 2 different Silver Fields( Sannie’s) Rhino Blood, Sultana( Boudica X Turkish Land Race), and G-39 (MotaRebels Green manalishi female X HeadCandy)
Better get started :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Cool. Two of those are mine… well, Saxo made the Sultana but those are my f2s that JC grew. Rhino Blood f2s are me but a different pheno than what I sent you to sample. I’ll be curious about this one. I haven’t gotten to grow any yet.

I never sampled the Sultana f2 or grew it yet either. It needed to be searched for a better pheno I thought of the f1 I grew.

5 Likes

Cold and rainy here…great day to clean and smoke…and have a few sips of an adult beverage.

Happy Saturday all!!!

Still working on my container of nugz…

16 Likes

Just let me run get my bowl… brb…

:runner:

4 Likes

Have an assortment of rosin to toke on tonight. From left to right we have Cherry Tart, Jabba’s Stash, and Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2.

16 Likes

Testing some Boneyard Icarus OG F2 x Zamal popcorn buds … immediately felt headband, spine relaxed, back of knee warming…had a brutal dialysis session this week …felt like an elephant stepped on me. Time for fresh cannabis oil​:sunglasses::smirk:

7 Likes