What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Some “trim bin sift” of GG4 in “da bong!”

10 Likes

Had a lil nug of GMO i broke off at day 63/77ish.
Def the frostiest strain ive ever had the luxury of growing.

20 Likes

Make sure to let us know what it tastes like. Sounds interesting. I’ve never smoked either that was the real deal. It l=sure sports the trichomes! I love getting buds like that… I burn them right up, heh heh

3 Likes

Going for a real taste of Orange Goji from a Real Bud, lol

19 Likes

EXCELLENT BUD!! Tasty, hits hard, looks good too, he did a GREAT job on your Lady!!!

5 Likes

Lucky me, get to sample another type of Bud today, 1st sample of RPPXChemD

(NYCD X Ms. Universe) is RPP X ChemDog ( Chemdog from Humbolt seeds)

Sampled some that another had grown, terps off the map…hope mine has that too. Pretty early to be testing it, only 7 days on the hang, but I have enough to spare a small early tester.

Sweet…I did it right!!!

10 Likes

You pig jet. :joy: just kidding. Wish it was me.

2 Likes

Here’s this round of GSC. Just smoked last round.

13 Likes

I pulled three tiny fan leaves off this, rolled them into a ball, and torched them in a bubbler. Been moderately high for an hour. Not too harsh.

Columbian Gold x Panama Red. Curing since 9/23.

The smoke taste was noticeable, touch of citrus as well as hints of an old earthy weed smell I have been missing. Finished the bitty bud by bedtime and sat up in bed doing nothing for several hours. Perhaps not as narcotic as it would need to be for a bedtime smoke.

15 Likes

I see that Juanita got smashed amigo. So did You! You get couchlock before the rest? Hehehe.

I’ll get a run of that in. I buy a gram every time I can. That stuff gets me stupid. Looking great dude. Awesome job. Some beautiful profiles on that strain. Have a good one.

No, this is the all THC plant. It’s a great head high with a tad of heart racing.

2 Likes

Aaah nice. That’s good early morning with some coffee. I can’t wait to get some going. I’ll squeeze some in until a straight auto run. Those Dividers are gonna be scweeet!

Bubble Gum Diesel

It’s shitty practice to beat the trichs of the sell it as Medicine with a THC range from 18-28%. That’s because they’re raping the plants. B.S. they’re allowed to get away with. Paying for numbers is what they do.

10 Likes

Super Silver Haze is the best strain I’ve ever had.

2 Likes

see what I’m smoking sucks here we call it pressed comes from paraguay, the funny thing is that in paraguay the language is spanish in brazil portugues but the sticker is in english lol :rolling_eyes:

14 Likes

Wow, that takes me back to the 70’s. I haven’t seen brick weed in forever. I can taste and smell it from here, lol. Ours came from Mexico mainly back then.

10 Likes

It usually smells like ammonia, but this is a higher quality it doesn’t have that smell but it is also more expensive.
80% of what is consumed in my country is like this when the police pick up plants appears in the newspaper as a chemical marijuana lab and claims to be 20x stronger than normal marijuana and call it skunk no matter what plant is skunk lol a great ignorance

7 Likes

That brick weed though! Heh. Really interesting to see the different bud from all around the world.

Here’s some more from Nelson British Columbia, Canada.

Cactus breath;

OGG (OGXGolden goat ) ;

21 Likes

That’s what I thought weed looked like until about 10 years ago. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Haha I buy brick weed every now and again. If you ever find seeds the one I planted came out really nice compared to the brickweed equivalent so they’re worth a punt.

5 Likes