What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

People would kill for the bagseed from the 70’s, lol… I’ve got a film canister half full of old Mexi landrace seeds. I tried a few once and failed but it was my fault. Gas at Swami Organic said he’d trade some stuff for them if I could give him a germ rate on them… I may still take him up on it. I want to make sure they’ll pop. The same guy gifted some old Panama Red as well, and my friend who got them originally and gave them to me told me he couldn’t get them to germ. I got the first PR to go so I think there’ll be some to make it. I lost the PR plant due to a roommate that couldn’t be bothered to take care of it while I was out of town… she doesn’t live here anymore.

3 Likes

Ours have thousands of seeds quite often they have mango aroma the problem that some can take up to 6 months of flowering :v: :pray:

5 Likes

The old brick weed I remember also came from
Mexico and was so pressed almost all the seeds were crushed in it. And I can totally remember the smell just thinking about it.

2 Likes

RPP x Chemdog…finally dry enough (13 days) to smoke a joint of it.
VERY loud, smells like a garbage truck loaded with rotten shit that has melted tires in it too…

The strain is: New York City Diesel x Ms. Universe…which is RPP(Raspberry Pi Processor…smells of Raspberries) …then RPP X ChemDog (Humboldt seeds)

Then to wash her down, a fattie of 50States Orange Goji, also 13 days from the chop

13 Likes

Looking good jet. You seem to like your sativas if I am correct? Just judging by the look of the nugs.

Always intriguing … :smiley:

2 Likes

YES…100% Sativa or 60/40 Hybrid man , never met an Indy I much cared for or gave me much of a buzz…“couch lock” does not happen in my world.

2 Likes

Decided to clean out my bud buster this morning…my jar is getting full!!!
These are crystals from hundreds of different strains of weed. Bought my bud buster when I bought a qp of gg4 from a buddy…was so sticky I needed to ditch the handheld buster.
Bought a few (3 or 4) of the 28 gram sample packs about a year ago (28 grams, each a different strain, so about 90 -120 strains right there), also bought a few of the 1/8 sample pack ounces (8 different 1/8th’s per ounce) (so, another 32-40 strains), now I’m buying these mix bags for 60$ per ounce. Each ounce is buds from their “cutting floor” (buds dont actually hit the floor, just popcorn from trimming and packaging…could be 20+ different strains per ounce or more) have bought 10-12 of those bags in the last 5 months.
The jar is only 125 ml (1/2 cup)…but the crystals are somewhat compacted from the previous container…

14 Likes

Dude I’d love a block of that. Straight bricks. Looks like that hit you in the chest when the police were chasing someone. Lol.

Is it cured and pressed? Sesimilla? Just curious. I wish I saved some old good Sativa seeds. I have some straight Mexi weed seeds but they could you a good cross. They didn’t go long enough either. Super cool.

2 Likes

That sure looks sweet. Candy in a jar.

1 Like

Wow, that looks good. Turn it into a Temple Ball. Here’s a video of hash pressing by Frenchy Cannoli https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjTEXWPfwqw

He has You Tube page with a lot of videos on how to make hash.

I just need to get a ball of keif like yours. Pressing it and aging it will blow you away. Maybe take a portion of it to try it out first. Enjoy! peace

4 Likes

Finally, after years and years of trying, I have Amnesia Haze “Core” for myself. Only 13 days or so since harvest, smell is ALREADY HERE!!! Now to see if the taste/high are here yet too!!! Gotta love it when a plan comes together and goes the way it was planed!

Gonna go take the GSD’s out for a run with my Ebike and sample it. Good day for it, weather finally broke here. Was 92 degree’s Thursday…today it is 55 degrees’…my dog’s are in Heaven, and I, about to hopefully meet them there…

:sunglasses:

17 Likes

Lots of hardwork and bugs, glad it turned out for you!
Have fun

1 Like

If you only knew the 1/2 of it!!! But yes, it turned out well in the end,

Here is a 1st quick “smoke report” I posted to the “gifter” of my A.H. He has been dying to know what I think of her.

Wow

Smell is exactly as the sample, exactly as the center of the candy bar too! Dead on for the smell. The taste is a touch different, however. It is not as “light” and “soft” and as “sparkly” as my sample was. It is MUCH heavier, much more full bodied, and “darker” if that makes any sense. The taste profile is the same, it tastes like it smells, BUT it is much more robust and heavy than the sample was. Most likely will change with jar time. Tastes exactly like the candy bar center does, maybe even as “rich” as the candy bar. The sample was really gooey and moist yet, so it will change .

The high is Holy Shit Cans Good! Comes on gently, ramps up over time, really fun happy HIGH from her. Not sure how long it has been since smoking her, but I only smoked maybe 4 or 5 big hits off my joint. Had a great time riding with the dogs. Came in and was about to post this but was still ramping up on my high and got “lost” doing other shit…lol. Took at least a good 45 minutes for it to “level off”. Im soaring as I type this. This would flatten the occasional smoker, and as one who smokes every day, Im lit!! High is very enjoyable but could see where it might give that “paranoia” feeling to some. Very strong High, with “waves” to it that kinda take you out of your game for a second, lol. Not racy, but Im not gonna sit on the couch either, so down the middle. Not feeling any body to her, which, to me, is Golden! All in all, I would say it is my best weed grown to date and certainly the “highest” Bud I have grown. Thought Goji was a head melter, this is more so, or would be if you smoked too much.

Hamme…DAMN SON…took some time, infested my whole setup, lol, was a R.P.I.T.A to make her come around and play nice…BUT…now I can say 100% worth the time/effort. She is all that brother!!! Thank you so so much. RPP x ChemDog is NO SLOUCH EITHER !!

Gonna go back out and give the joint round 2. Have this feeling if I smoke a lot of her, the ceiling is gonna be really high, if any. This is most probably the best Sativa joint I have ever rolled in my life…well, cept maybe that one of South African ZSkittles Gorilla Bubble Dawg Cookies…LMAO!!!

Now been at that same joint 3 times, it is still a joint, lol… So…THIS SHIT, mixed with 50’s Orange Goji…OHGA…Fuck yeah, gonna be stupid good…excited to see it.
Sorry gentlemen and Ladies, I’m lit and rambling…lol

15 Likes

Congrats bro! Sounds like you got her dialed in. I bet it crosses well with that Orange G.

I’m like you, I got sort of fubared today on a strain I grew… Didn’t realize it was that potent or I got s special pheno. It’s that Lemon Bubba from Santero (pre '98 Bubba x Lemon Thai), the one that turned black. It’s a couple of buds I only took off last Wed. A little harsh and what I expected. Then the next one wasn’t as harsh and lit me up… Filled my lungs, and went to the head. It looks like I got a good one. Didn’t get much yield on it but I have another pheno of it that looks completely different. We’ll see.

6 Likes

Amnesiahaze my favorite!

3 Likes

A friend gifted me 4 cone doobies of his work. Man, that wqs fun. I can’t find the last third of the last one… it was the best … go figure… I got high as hell.

Kiler Malawi x Cherry Chem
Two Wave Hold Down (Trainwreck x Chem 4)
M.O.B.
Cocoon… my favorite… Bodhi (Loompa Headband x Wookie) strong shit, wow.

No pics… only have the vials they came in now… still looking for that last part of the Cocoon joint. I saved the rest of it for last. I smoked part of it and that;s the last I remember seeing it hahhhaha.

3 Likes

Breakfast bowl GSC and GG4 with a lil dash of kief on top

12 Likes

Clementine on the right sour OG on the left- today’s happy happy joy joy.

7 Likes

GG4
Lucy
VD (local strain been around for years smells like rust tastes like rust resinates joints shut after half a joint)
Some blue dream bagseed a friend grew
GSC

10 Likes

Hey @Baltimore my friend as i read somewhere that is recovering from a health problem i hope it will be fine.
So a piece of this would be more difficult and dangerous for me because of the prohibitions in my country but seeds I have several I can send to you if you want, its quality is really an unknown thing say sometimes I came out good things but honestly with never got to grow it because of the space it demands, in its origin it is in another country paraguay there is no selection made or nothing always has a lot of seed it is not cured it is just harvested and pressed green even so sometimes it smells like decomposing ammonia of green matter.
It can be said that it is the landrace of Brazil since there are no plantations or genetica itself since everything that is consumed comes from the paraguay which is a neighboring country where it is forbidden to plant or consume marijuana so I doubt they immortate any kind of seeds. .

look at the seeds that I said is mixed from many different types of purchases I will gather and then mix in the tincture with alcohol but if you want I can send you:

A few more pieces of pressed:

11 Likes