What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

E pupil just hitting the jars

and some tiramisu v2 been curing about 5 weeks.

15 Likes

some yr old hash squished out this A.M. so yummy like grape jelly GDP yum…

13 Likes

Wow that’s amazing. I love to see people still making blocks. It has to be cured properly to be pressed. Very little of what I got was awesome.

Thanks for the offer. I’m so backed up I don’t know when or where I’d grow them. Our weather swings. I’d have to pull them early and I wouldn’t be able to. Thank you. I’m impressed by the block itself. Hope it helps you. I wish we got anything. We pay out the ass. Lol. Have a good one bud.

2 Likes

Bout to fire up some of this GMO

10 Likes

Is GMO garlic cookies? Or is it a girlscout cookies strain?

1 Like

Some TARDIS that was gifted to me from a friend I gave the seeds to it was very sativa dominant gonna trim them up sum as it only got a quick trim…for being chopped a week a go it has no green taste and is smooth as can be

6 Likes

Lil closer look sorry my camera sucks on my phone

Catapillers were starting to set in a real shame I’m sure it had a couple more weeks left

5 Likes

Yeah garlic cookies/chem cookies.

5 Likes

Awesome thank you. At least I can stfu about it. Lucky dog you. That stuff is gas. I have a beautiful XhemD flowering now. Hope it smokes good. Man I remember first time on here you were on a skunk hunt. Anything crazy pop up?

The skunk 91 from bodhi was rhe best. Its actually verry similar to GMO smell wise just diff plant structure.
Nothin straight skunk though, most of the other skunks were fruity

3 Likes

Amber Leaf :disappointed:

I have some of those from a great dude who shall remain nameless. Am I correct in saying bubblegum is a skunk pheno. And which is the best BOG, Moscas Indiana, or White Label? Sorry I don’t mean to clog. I should’ve asked you in my thread. Thanks for the info.

Closer look at the sativa dom TARDIS …look who’s old stoned ass figured out the zoom on the camera lol

5 Likes

So how was the smoke? Was it better than the skunk 91

Korin (ColombianGoldxPanamaRed) spent much of their life in a living room under a small skylight.
All their energy was spent making seeds that thus far have failed to germ. Almost zero trichcomes. Smells like cut lawn.

This is a perfectly reasonable high. Physically and mentally functional but with some different perspectives and a willingness to take some new risks.

I wonder how much of the effect is influenced by the emotional/social pressures of raising a herm. I suspect I will not be able to be objective. I hope to smoke it with friends and get some unbiased feedback.

Definitely needs a better dry and longer cure.

3 Likes

Sannies Silver Fields

Uploading…

6 Likes

That a super silver haze strain?

YES…SSH x Killing Fields F2…straight from Sannie, his work not mine.

3 Likes

I feel like I could have pointed that out even without the silver name clue the structure and look is classic

1 Like

YES IT IS…but this lady is done in 65 days!!! Very “clean” high to her, and the smells are still coming out(only 2 weeks since harvest day) . 1st time I have run HER…but lots of SSH, Sugar Punch, Amnesia Haze(which IS a pheno of SSH…IT IS!!! LOL)

2 Likes