What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Just a couple Bruce Banner doobs for the commute.

9 Likes

Where’d the Blues come from @Sunvalley? And don’t be saying the Delta
I have Blues bx3 from Silas.
I’ve never smoked the blues,one of these days.

1 Like

Don’t be saying the Delta I’m dead LMAO

3 Likes

The seeds came from Underground Originals. Really great smoke … no ceiling to it and no crash off … great all day smoke … Good funky skunk nose to it too

3 Likes

I heard she was a bit on the skunky side.
Silas must’ve like the hell out of these he did 3 bx’s of it.

1 Like

Yeah I really enjoy the Blues … and I’m pretty sure he’d be getting some great skunks back on the crosses … o was doing my 1st bx to the blues just before my accident … lost that whole breeding then so have to do it again … definitely a strain worth working with

2 Likes

Some nice terp profiles in that strain man.

1 Like

Superman OG

Nice skunky smell … hash with fruit undertones flavor

12 Likes

I was thinking of having a bowl of Hades OG .Patient Expectations
Scent: Pine-sol, Gas, Kush.
Flavor: Smooth and light floral.
Suggested Medical use: Treats insomnia, pain, loss of appetite, and migraines.

13 Likes

You had me locked in until the loss of appetite. :joy:

4 Likes

It treats loss of appetite causes major munchies lol .

5 Likes

Zactly what I wuz friad o

3 Likes

Joti black cali grapes

Really nice smoke. Really really nice smoke

9 Likes

Some Bubba Kush that I forgot I had. Most of this plant was seeded by my favorite Blueberry male, and I’m about to shuck some seeds and twist up some of what’s left.

14 Likes

That looks excellent…enjoy it!

1st time I have tried pressing Orange Goji. 3, 1 gram press’s on my lil mechanical 1 ton press at 214 degree’s.

Got the nail heating up, gonna dive in. Was off of “Razor” my mother plant of OG. The lil one ton press is really not enough to get the best yields, but with good Bud it does fine. This OG pressed at 22% on only 1 ton, so Im extremely pleased.

11 Likes

Breakfast of champions

2 Likes

This thing started off pink a month ago I think it’s about time to clean it up

1 year of keeping my empties to see how many lighters I used in a year I bet counting those that walked away on there own I’m using 1 a week

10 Likes

Going to go play Frisbee Golf behind my house with a few “locals” , they are not gonna know what hit them,lol

Orange Goji Pheno #2 coated in her own live Rosin I just made…oh it is gonna be GOOD!!!

11 Likes

So far I am collecting very few Ortega x wedding cake seeds but are making some to die for dry skiff rosin and hash.

Have a good one and stay blazed.

19 Likes

There’s just so much great shit going on in these pics where to start um the puck I think I would start on that lol

7 Likes