What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

A couple of my all time favorites…

5 Likes

Squid Game

1 Like

just watched ‘Night Teeth’. nothing special.

A Bronx Tale is a classic. I just watched the actor who played Calogero get Tony Soprano’d the other day and thought it’s been too long since I’ve watched it.

Watched Dead End the other day and it was decent. I have seen it before but didn’t remember most of it. I also think I had parts mixed up with another movie in my head.

2 Likes
1 Like

Welcome to OG @HelenB , glad you could join us. Much to see here, if you need any help navigating just let me know. There is also and introduce yourself thread if you would like to say hi to everyone and let us know a bit about yourself. Up to you.

2 Likes

I just finished this series.
Strange, unsettling and phantasmagorical…

Puking up kittens… egads!

3 Likes

The Jon Dore Television Show is comedy gold.

Seriously, Mrs Foreigner purchased it (yes with money) years ago and it’s hilarious. It’s obscure and Canadian and you should watch it.

You can’t do that on television!?!!

1 Like

I’ve watched all these 1st and 5th are the best

1 Like

2 & 3 are the best comedies!

I love the old horror movies 60-70-80 early 90’s
Have a couple of hard drives full of them
I did jail break my fire stick so I get loads of films for free loo

1 Like

I just continue to sail the digital seas @anon98660487 as a :pirate_flag: . I tried Kodi but got sick of it very fast.

You need a 4k fire stick ,I did try it on an older one didn’t work
It’s working fine on my 2 -4k ones

3 Likes

Good to know! We’re also not great for streaming without chop or spending more $ for a better connection :laughing:

We upgraded the internet speed and got rid of cable
Only thing I pay for is Netflix and prime videos $30 month for both,I was paying over $150 month just on cable we had the Filipino channels so that’s extra lol

2 Likes

Hulu does 30 day trials and it’s really easy to make new email addresses…

1 Like

Lol is Hulu not the same as Netflix,I don’t even watch Netflix wife likes that kinda stuff I just watch movies

1 Like

Squid Game is pretty interesting. Midnight Mass was decent. Black Mirror has some moments.

(Netflix stuff)

2 Likes

My wife made me watch squid games lol hours of it,strange show

1 Like